What guests are currently reading

Started by The Lady Shael, August 11, 2016, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Post any interesting topics guests are reading at the moment. This is actually a pretty interesting way to look back at RWL history. :)

From News/Updates, 2003:
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=3577.0
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

The Lady Shael

Shadow

Looks like the 3-5ers were about right as far as the game goes. Jury's still out on forums.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Not too late for the game to make a comeback. :p

Krowdon

I've been trying to promote the game on my Redwall blog but like, no ones taken to it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=1856.0 

Poor Razerclaw, forever a middlebie
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

The Lady Shael

windhound

That's pretty neat. 
Must have been a glitch in the IPB v1.3final -> SMF converter
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Neobaron

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=3515.0

this thread is adorable.

"how did you make so much money!"
"i used the ability that nobody yet realizes will one day become a mainline strategy to succeeding in this game!"
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

The Lady Shael