What guests are currently reading

Started by The Lady Shael, August 11, 2016, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genevieve

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Neobaron

looking back josh's mannerisms always seemed ahead of their time. he was a weird guy in the moment but nice enough once you got past his 'establish dominance' phase.

reading his old posts i might as well be reading something posted yesterday, its strange.

conclusion: josh was a time traveler
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Neo, that is the only reasonable conclusion. Especially because we haven't seen hide nor hair of Josh in like 10 years. Clearly he went back to the future and we will catch up with him at some point.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Holby

I will not deleted this

Holby

I will not deleted this

The Lady Shael

The Lady Shael

The Lady Shael

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSomeone acknowledge Kilk.

TIL that my computer is 5 years old. I did not realize this.