What guests are currently reading

Started by The Lady Shael, August 11, 2016, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

I just realized I forgot to include the link to the topic in my last topic. Oops.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Gen. Volkov

Oh, I thought it was a commentary on the boat food thing.

Remember that time Shael and Kilk got married?  http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=5588.0

The Lady Shael

I can't even bring myself to read that.

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 15, 2016, 09:22:51 PM
Now I want pringles: http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=9765.0
I love how an innocent post about pringles descended into a heated argument about the merits of anarchism.

pringles, man
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Gen. Volkov

Firetooth

I liked 3.0., but I can't remember really how to play.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

All those that are considering voting for Trump should remember that you're agreeing with Alazar: http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=10952.msg203199#msg203199

Let that sink in for a minute. If that doesn't change your mind, nothing can.