What guests are currently reading

Started by The Lady Shael, August 11, 2016, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

notice the correct use of apostrophes
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Shadow on August 25, 2016, 05:45:14 PM
Guests will immortalize this thread forever... http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=4073.0

-_-

Somehow I had a feeling it was that thread before I even clicked on it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Your mom is a correct use of an apostrophe.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

I can't do tattoos. I hate needles, like on the verge of pinophobia. The idea of a bunch of little needles going in and out of my skin thousands of times? *shudder*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Krowdon

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 28, 2016, 08:41:44 PM
I can't do tattoos. I hate needles, like on the verge of pinophobia. The idea of a bunch of little needles going in and out of my skin thousands of times? *shudder*

That's why I havent gotten a tattoo either. That, and I dont know what I would want.

I love tattoos though. I would love to have one I just cant do it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Also I guess I can contribute to this topic.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=15832.0

I like that thread because twinArmageddons got around the swear filter by using 2's and double i's.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

Gen. Volkov

Shadow

Gen. Volkov

Well go figure. I worked with Oblit once as well, he's not a very good team-mate.

Shadow

I never had any particular objection to Oblit, he was a pretty solid player without ever doing much solo IIRC.

windhound

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.