What guests are currently reading

Started by The Lady Shael, August 11, 2016, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

windhound

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

That must have been a special round or something...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

The Lady Shael

Quote from: The Lady Shael on September 27, 2005, 10:04:43 PM
It's kinda hard to believe, isn't it? When I came here, I was 13 and in 8th grade...I'm 16 now and I'm a senior. And I know I'll be here for much longer, even through college. I'm addicted to you people.

Oh young Shael. You have no idea.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Lady Shael

Quote from: windhound on September 13, 2016, 09:11:02 PM
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=6208.0

Fox used to pressgang skiffs...  or not, as the case may be

I think I remember those days. I think it's was PA's idea to change it to cloak (the whole Hidden Fox theme).
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Gen. Volkov

I forgot about this, Razorclaw was an excellent poster of posts. This rivals the best Lucy-posts.   http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=9585.0
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Durza

That was a beautiful OP from that topic, beautiful i say
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

windhound

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Gen. Volkov

Shadow

Can't believe it's been 5 years.

School really makes time just disappear.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Wow, yeah. Work does too. You're just taking it one day at a time, and then suddenly it's been 5 years.

The Lady Shael

Actually that reminds me, I want my old ponytar back. I'm tired of this animated one.