Knights of the Honor Code

Started by wolf bite, September 05, 2016, 11:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Ereptor just went crazy trying to kill my troops, including standard attacks. He lost something like 7 million rats to take 500 acres of land.....

For what purpose?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

wolf bite

Already respond via game mail. If someone is protected in all troops which you say you are, then trying to break is fair game. Using standard is often used to see which troop has the lowest loses, so sometimes it is wrong and the test has to be done again. You are the largest land source in his reach he wants you land, which is defended.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

so smashing down someone's source of both net and income is fair game, but taking their leaders which would have deserted anyway is an act of war?

=/
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

Shadow, you know that there is no compassion with the need to attack someone for their land. And if that land is defended the defender takes losses. Juska wants to have his cake and eat it too. He will bust anyone with his attacking army to get their land, and sure, there are defender losses. If someone wants no loses, then post what type of army they have none of. But if someone is defending in ALL armies and is holding a lot of land, then there will surly be losses. Not a complicated issue here.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite

windhound

Normally I'd agree wolf, but this is kinda crappy.

Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:07:16 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:07:13 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:07:10 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:07:08 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:07:05 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:05:47 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:05:21 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:04:56 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  196 Acres
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:04:28 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  272 Acres
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:04:02 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:03:07 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:03:01 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:02:05 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 10:00:56 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 09:59:47 -0700    Ereptor (#30)  Clan: Honor    Juskabally (#19)  Clan:    Guerilla Strike  Defense Held

That's not a land grab, that's personal. 

...btw wolf, you make up 52 of my 139 defenses.  37.4%.  What'd I do to you?   :P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Also, did Ereptor forget how to do an espy? Maybe he's running indy, but surely someone in Honor could have gotten an espy on Juska to let Reppy know which troop would be easiest to break with. I did that for Shadow right before he ran today. Not a single one of his attacks failed. I'm with Shadow and windy on this one, this seems more like a vendetta against Juska than a legit land grab.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Hey windy,

You happen to run shortly before me. I have never taken you down under 10K in land. I have made  238 attacks for LAND ONLY. So only 21% of my attacks were in your direction. I assure you that all my decisions have been based on land. Never any offense intended.

As to Ereptor, I don't even think he knows Jaska to have targeted him? Not a sanctioned clan "hit" and he has given me his word it was based only on the quantity of the land and him building more armies to try to break the only large target in range. He brought it to me prior to it being on the forums or Jaska sending me in game mail. I believe him.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Shadow

Quote from: wolf bite on September 13, 2016, 09:21:08 PM
Shadow, you know that there is no compassion with the need to attack someone for their land. And if that land is defended the defender takes losses. Juska wants to have his cake and eat it too. He will bust anyone with his attacking army to get their land, and sure, there are defender losses. If someone wants no loses, then post what type of army they have none of. But if someone is defending in ALL armies and is holding a lot of land, then there will surly be losses. Not a complicated issue here.

Wolf Bite

Sure, but single troop losses are fine for an indy, and all-troop losses are not. Pretty much the same way the leader losses are bad for a leader player, since both are the respective sources of all other resources. Basically, standard attacking an indy is far more harmful to an indy than captures are to a leader player, so you can't smash people down with the one hand while insisting that nobody do it to you on the other.

It looks to me like you're just trying to pick a fight. Which is fine, but if that's the case just go for it instead of setting up elaborate excuses.

wolf bite

Shadow,

Jaska said they were standard attacks, But windy posted the attacks and they were all rats. So your whole last post is not based on fact. Who is trying to pick a fight?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

windhound

Quote from: wolf bite on September 13, 2016, 10:21:17 PM
Hey windy,

You happen to run shortly before me. I have never taken you down under 10K in land. I have made  238 attacks for LAND ONLY. So only 21% of my attacks were in your direction. I assure you that all my decisions have been based on land. Never any offense intended.
I know wolf, was just messin' with you
Just gets to be kinda funny when nearly 40% of your defences are from one guy in a clan named Honor :P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Quote from: wolf bite on September 14, 2016, 08:42:02 AM
Shadow,

Jaska said they were standard attacks, But windy posted the attacks and they were all rats. So your whole last post is not based on fact. Who is trying to pick a fight?

Wolf Bite

If I was picking a fight I would just sack and capture you a lot ingame ^_^.

Yes, now that I'm looking at those attacks I'm even more confused... more than 10 failed attacks?

We should be clear that intentional maxxing is still against the rules this round... I'm sure that wasn't the intention here, but please don't do that.

wolf bite

What? This is getting hilarious. Now you bring up intentional maxing? Really reaching at straws trying to divert attention here. As if Ereptor was intentionally doing one rat attacks to help Jaska. Hehe. All this over one indy trying to break another indy who was holding all the land and defended in all armies. Whether or not it would have been wiser to have given up sooner all depends if Ereptor had broken Jaska or not. I believe when Jaska took the top for a short time defended in all armies, Woof broke him which which would have caused expected losses.

This from the clan who has taken over the game based on numbers and allies. Is sacking the rest of the players sending it up to create an emperor. Takes everyone under 8K in land in coordinated attacks, then drops the land to the land farm to separate the land and put it out of reach, until other players struggle to bring it back on top ... then repeats.

And you are picking on the neutral clan?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Firetooth

What are you talking about WB? I drop land so I can get to ratio and save loyalty + provide a better leader defence. It's just basic leader strategy. As for hitting people below 10k, if people have abundant leaders that are gonna leave in desertions + no hole, of course they're the priority over hittin somebody like juska with no whole and maybe 5k more land. As for "coordinated attacks?" Me and shadow tend to reach full turns at the same time, so do run consecutively. So it's not coordinated, it's just we're both scraping at the same time. (Also, I run first and drop, so shadow is the one most inconvenienced by my supposedly-malicious land dropping.

ATM, Woof has done nothing wrong per most player's mutual understandings of aggression, whilst "Honor" are threatening us for no reason besides an antiquated understanding of honour long forgotten as it is not reflective of a deeper understanding of the game. I agree with shadow that you're spoiling for a fight.

-Firetooth, leader of Woof
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Not accusing anyone of intentional maxxing wolf bite, but repeatedly failing attacks is a bad way to get anything done because of how the math works out. If you failed once, you are guaranteed to fail the second time unless something significant has changed. The last string of attacks are all 3 seconds apart, so presumably nothing has. Doing it multiple times is wasteful.

My request was simply that you don't do that anymore, it has no upsides for anyone.

I'm not picking on anyone (maybe Juska a little bit ^_^), and I don't think I've sacked or captured anyone in your clan all game. I just object to the attitude of "I don't want to win but I will destroy others' hard work if they don't follow my arbitrary rules". If you're going to complain about how other people play, put the effort in. If you're not going to bother putting in the effort and you don't care about winning, then there should be no reason to complain.

What am I trying to divert attention from, anyway?

wolf bite

Thank you firetooth for admitting that if not for using the capture/sack you would not be pounding on people so hard.

Hehe,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite