Knights of the Honor Code

Started by wolf bite, September 05, 2016, 11:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

A) I fail to see how Shadow dropping land is hurting anyone, or in any way a "low" tactic. I think its low to try to lock up land, and threaten people for using leader land attacks myself. B) Its not a regular practice anyway, and C) how we choose to play is none of your business in the first place. If we want to drop land, we'll drop land, and if you don't like it you can kiss my butt. That's been your attitude on leader land grabs and not leaving troop holes. You play the game the way you want too, and we'll play the game the way we want too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

There is no aid benefit this round, juska. We get 5 aids internally, same as unallied warlords.

really your 1-man clan scenario is probably the best approach, but meh. clan forums are nice to have.

drop tag's been around since before I even rejoined. You're the first I've seen complain about it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

@ Volkov: Wonderful, then you guys will get off Wolf Bite's back for having an objection to sack/capture?

@ Shadow: Yeah, the RtR code does make allying kinda useless also in that scenario. I thought ally removed the aid networth limits, but it just tried in reg and it does not.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Shadow

Why does our lack of objection to a feature make us less likely to be annoyed at wolf's objection? I don't see the connection?

I mean, Honor is using captures now, so the objection is even less valid than before.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

I'm not on wolf bite's back about his objection to sack and capture. I can't speak for Firetooth and Shadow, but they'd probably leave him alone of he left them alone about using it. Wolf bite is trying to enforce his way of playing on the rest of the game. That's  an entirely different circumstance.

Oh, and yeah, Honor is using captures now. There are 12 of these on my recent attacks.

5.2 hours ago   Ereptor (#30) attacked you!   Your enemy captured 713 Acres of Land and destroyed:
53,762 Rats
36,252 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
214,365 Rats
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

So, will "Honor" now admit that they are essentially just a bully-clan, spoiling for a fight with anybody who peacefully out nets their own disorganised effort? Unbelievable that any person sound of body and mind would declare war over a few captures - right after one of their members hit us with a load of captures! I like to think everyone can see through this pathetic charade lol. (I'm gonna do an rp reply in the RtR thread)

But seriously, any unclanned neutrals agree with WB? (the fact that Juska does only supports my case of the weird hypocrisy of these people, as Juska is the only person on the server to try to lock)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.