Volkov (boo)
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Firetooth

Let's settle this.

P.s if I lose, poll is rigged
P.s.s a vote for volkov is a vote for BIG PHARMA
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

I'm on course for a landslide, Volk. Don't be hating on democracy
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

So. Dumb.

PS. What that hell, a vote for me is a vote for big pharma? In that case everyone should be voting for me. Or do you all want to die of vaccine-preventable disease and infections that can be easily treated with antibiotics? That just makes this whole thing even dumber.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

#FeelTheBern (I'm not actually anti-vax I'm just being populist to win this election)

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on September 10, 2016, 10:49:08 AM
Is this how Brexit happened?
well, I guess I am more or less a bitter backbencher...

Hey, everyone, £$350 million a week for the NHS land farm if you vote for me!

The Lady Shael

Voted for Firetooth, because...well...we need some chaos.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.