War Has Broken Out

Started by wolf bite, September 15, 2016, 11:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

War Has Broken Out!

After FireTooth's unprovoked massive attack (later ratified by Woof) and the inability to come to any type of reasonable settlement, the Woof clan by their dishonorable inability to hold to the Old Code has forced the Knights of Honor to put a stop to this repressive regime. 

All in the game should have realized by now that all chances are lost for your own existence if this so called Woof clan is allowed to take over the game. Join as allies with the Knights as we turn the tables. Are you tired of seeing the same clan for years at the top of the ranks. Aim all your attacks at the Woof Clan! Band together and aim high until they are brought to their knees like the dishonorable rats that they are.

Wolf Bite
Knight of Honor
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

Ladies and gentlmen, the so-called "Honor" clan, hiding at the bottom of the ranks and destroying the work of others instead of actually trying to compete. It's easy to not lose if you start out by claiming you aren't trying to win, right?

And they call Woof rats. Honor indeed.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Firetooth

Firetooth slouched miserably over a dwindling fire, a blanket wrapped around his shoulders. The air was damp and the earth damper, and an ill wind blew through the trees overhead.

Behind him stood scores upon scores of tents. Thousands upon thousands of vermin were camped here, led by the leader of Woof himself. Leadership, however, weighed heavily upon Firetooth's shoulders; he had spent the entire last month slashing through the rotting brambles of Mossflower, leading the beasts of Woof on the frontlines to expand their territory.

The sound of cracking foliage interrupted Firetooth, and he looked up to see a substantial cart wheel through the camp entrance, pulled by four captive badgers. A dozen beasts charged and blocked the path of the cart, pointing spears and yelling. Firetooth sprung to his paws, and paced over.

"Who goes there?!" Firetooth snarled, pushing aside the rats in his way. "I am Firetooth the Great, Warlord Supreme and Grand Leader of the mighty Woof clan. You will kneel before me!"

The badgers, muzzled and chained, knelt down as the cart touched the floor. Slowly, the doors creaked open, and from the wooden vessel emerged a familiar face.

"Brother!" Firetooth exclaimed, surprised to see the great Wolf standing before him. "I thought I ordered you stay in Mossflower, and administer the capital in my absence."

Sharptooth gave a bow, feigning deference. "Well, I see leadership has suited you well. Doing the dirty work for Volkov and Shadow, whilst bearing a token title."

"What?!" Firetooth spat, stalking up to Sharptooth and looking him straight in the eye. "Just because you're my brother, you can't talk to me like that!"

"I can, I am" Sharptooth calmly replied. "But there are more pressing concerns. The ironically-named Honour clan has declared war upon Woof!" Sharptooth paused, giving a wry smile. "Of course, the clan's leader would know that, were he not out in the wilds, doing the work of a common general."

"Honour?" a surprised Firetooth responded, his eyes widening in visible shock. "What on earth has Woof done to anger them?"

"I don't know," Sharptooth admitted. "But we caught agents of the foul despot Ereptor trying to murder our troops as they slept! This unprovoked assault must be answered."

"Hmm," Firetooth mused. "I think I know what explains this." Sharptooth tilted his head inquisitively, and Firetooth gave an exasperated sigh. "Those snarecakes we sent to Volkov! The slightly-rotten ones I thought would make him go mad, so I could become leader of Woof? I think we might have mixed them with the fine long sword we were to send to the mighty Wolf Bite as a diplomatic gift."

Sharptooth chuckled, in spite of himself. "You're an idiot, brother!" he let out a guffaw. "Those snarecakes were so rotten I was nauseous just smelling them! But Wolf Bite never had the best sense of smell. I bet he ate the lot, and has scrambled his decreipit old brain!"

Firetooth went slightly red, looking to the floor with poorly-disguised embarrassment. "Well, these things happen from time-to-time." His spin straightened, though, and his eyes blazed with fire as his voice gained strength "but Woof will NOT be bullied by would-be tyrants, in the name of a code of honour that foul tyrants like Ereptor will not follow!" He placed his mighty paws on Sharptooth's shoulders. "Brother, please make haste to the capital. Get our affairs in order, than tell our sister, Marek, that she is in charge. The time has come for you to forge your own fiefdom. We will need your help to crush these pretentious, snarecake-addled pretenders."

Sharptoth looked at his brother, with a veiled look in his eyes. After a pause and a breath, he responded, with steel in his voice. "It shall be like the days of old, brother." He gestured to the myriad of tents behind the Wildcat. "What will you do with these vermin?"

"For now? I will inflict the greatest blow I can upon any enemy: to be ignored!" Firetooth swore. "I will redouble our foraging, whilst these inept fools blunder their way along...but, when the time is right, we will strike - together."

"Together," Sharptooth agreed, as he climbed back into his carriage. As the badgers rose to their feet and the cart wheeled away, Sharptooth yelled "take care, Firetooth!"

"You too, brother!" Firetooth yelled back, before softly murmuring under his breath "you too."
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

Ahhh, Don't mind Shadow, he is not in a good mood after the first round of retaliatory strikes blew 60,000,000 of his net worth into oblivion. The Knights of Honor are doing exactly when we said we would do to protect the game after the dishonorable Woof clan fired the first strike and promised more would be coming. If you force the wolf to dance, expect the unexpected.

It appears that this exchange has pushed Woof to move ahead their plans and try to hold the top spot by sending all their goods to their leader. Good thing they are not ready to hold the top and made a tragic move. It is time for everyone to band together and free Redwall from the Woof tyrants!

Wolf Bite

Edit: Added a bunch more "0" on to the damage done to Shadow to correct a typo
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Firetooth

^yep, he must Defo have eaten those rotten snare cakes. No other way to explain somebody as intelligent as WB spouting so much utter rubbish.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Lol, this is such a farce. Wolf bite clearly wanted this from the beginning. I know this because I've spent the last 2 or 3 days trying to prevent a war, and while I've been entirely reasonable, offering several different compromises and even at one point offering reparations, wolf bite has steadfastly rejected every offer. So finally last night, after he claimed yet again that all he desired was peace, I flat out asked him what it would take to achieve that. His response was this war declaration. Don't fall for wolf bite's rhetoric, they are simply flimsy justifications that he has manufactured to get a war with Woof. I have no idea what he means when he says we "ratified" Firetooth's captures. We haven't done anything wrong, or dishonorable, but wolf bite's actions here have made a mockery of his clan name. His analysis of our strategy and tactics is laughable. Woof never was trying to create an emp, and we aren't doing so now.

The only thing Woof is guilty of is being good at the game. I guess that was something wolf bite just couldn't stand. So this should serve as a warning to everyone else, you can do well at the game, but don't do too well or wolf bite will come after you. If you truly believe in honor, and dealing honestly with others, I urge you to join Woof in this war. Let's show wolf bite that it's no crime to be good at the game. Allies and new Woof members are currently being accepted,
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Openly discussing what was said in backroom confidential negotiations? Bad show Volkov, bad show!

Obviously what you call a "Reasonable Offer" was not reasonable in others eyes. 

Your second flaw is you claim I wanted to be in war all along, but spent 3 days in negotiations trying to stop it. Bad logic! If I wanted to be in a war I would have just done it. Hehe. Your clan fired the first shot on a neutral nation.

(By the way Firetooth, good RP, maybe I should go back and read some of your stuff)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Shadow

I think it's pretty clear that you wanted war, but you also wanted to be able to claim that you didn't start it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

If you don't want me telling my side of the story, then perhaps you should not make false accusations about me and my clan.

Quote from: wolf bite
Your second flaw is you claim I wanted to be in war all along, but spent 3 days in negotiations trying to stop it. Bad logic! If I wanted to be in a war I would have just done it. Hehe. Your clan fired the first shot on a neutral nation.

No, I spent three days trying to stop it. You spent three days leveling false accusations and building a case for war.

As for "just doing it", that sure seems to be exactly what you've done here.

No, we did not fire the first shot on a neutral nation, because you were never truly neutral. Neutral nations do not make arbitrary rules that everyone must follow on pain of, in your words, "pouncing and relentlessly biting you for a month". Neutral nations are NEUTRAL.

Quote from: ShadowI think it's pretty clear that you wanted war, but you also wanted to be able to claim that you didn't start it.

This. 1000 times this.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

wolf bite

Do you guys just make stuff up and think it is true?

You realize you are saying:

"Even though wolf bite promised to play completely neutral as long as no Captures/Sacks were done on him, we slammed him, but rather than instantly retaliating, he negotiated for 3 days before firing back. But we think the planed on attacking us all along." ~Wolf Clan

Hehe, just silly,

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

A) Who is this "we"? Firetooth did something you objected too. B) He didn't "slam" you. Slamming you would be 50 unprovoked murders. He captured you a few times. That's it. You got mad, I spent three days trying to avoid a war, but no deal could be made because you didn't want one to happen. Generally negotiations only work when both sides are dealing in good faith. Juska and I got a deal done in considerably less time, because both sides actually wanted a deal to happen and were negotiating in good faith. When one side continuously rejects any offer, its kinda hard to claim that you were negotiating in good faith. Between that and your forum posts, this war is pretty clearly something you wanted to happen, but like Shadow said, you want to be able to claim you didn't start it. To paraphrase you, bad show wolf bite, bad show.

wolf bite

Oh what a difference a 2 days can make. Before the Woof clan had all 4 of their members in the top 5 ranks, now they can barely keep 3 members in the top ten!

I wonder how many of the good citizens of Redwall are sitting in the bleachers cheering that finally those bullies are finally being knocked down. Any player of the game could one day be Emperor, they just need to stand up and take it.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Firetooth

Check the market...if you aren't willing to compete and give us anything to attack, I'm not gonna leave all my food open to a bunch of glorified guerillas.

Ps you gonna admit that juska is working with you? Shady back room deals with players who lock land and threaten massive retaliation for anybody who doesn't play by their rules? Truly, the honourable actions of legends...

On that note, maybe neutrals will change their tune if they don't have to woof to break juska for them? Truly, we're the bad guys.

wolf bite

You guys just keep making stuff up which is illogical than declare it true. Hehe.

Because Juska was fighting with Woof both on the forums and in game since the beginning of the game, Then Woof fired shots at Honor forcing us to war, you decide we are teamed up and in back room deals with no other facts?

Or maybe the actions of greedy actions of Woof have upset several people in the game would be the obvious answer.?!?! Jaska has had coordinated attacks with us and no aid has been sent either way.

Meanwhile Woof opens a second clan called "bark" when there is still membership room in the main clan. Then starts passing land between the two clans with both players on line. Hummmm.

Silly old Woof clan ....

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite