War Has Broken Out

Started by wolf bite, September 15, 2016, 11:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Sorry, we can't hear you from all the way down there in last place.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: wolf bite on September 18, 2016, 09:25:21 AM
Meanwhile Woof opens a second clan called "bark" when there is still membership room in the main clan. Then starts passing land between the two clans with both players on line.
well I guess we could drop to land farm...oh no, wait, then we're spreading the land. You'll just whine either way that we're abusing the game, when you're Defo colluding with Juska, even if not in an organised manner. He's docu song his attacks on wood, because we're the only group breaking him. Please share more about how woof are hurting the game, and honour is saving it
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

We aren't "declaring something illogical true", we are deducing things based on actions in game. Like Juska spending his whole run only attacking members of Woof, and standard attacking me down to 7k acres. Sure, Juska and Woof have been sniping at each other, but we also had a deal in place. Seems to have been broken now, I guess.

Quote from: wolf bite
Jaska has had coordinated attacks with us and no aid has been sent either way.

So... you deny that Juska is working with Honor, and then say he's working with Honor? Silly wolf bite.

BTW, check the scores again, looks like Woof isn't doing too poorly, but I suppose you would have a hard time seeing from dead last.

[edit] Dang, Shadow stole my joke.

Meanwhile Woof opens a second clan called "bark" when there is still membership room in the main clan. Then starts passing land between the two clans with both players on line. Hummmm.

Thank you for watching us so attentively, can you tell me what I had for breakfast this morning as well?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

I think Wolf Bite made a typo and meant to say "has not had coordinated attacks". He also keeps spelling my name wrong, but he's done that for the last 12 years....

I'm just trying to produce the most net possible over here.....also I attacked the landfarm in addition to Woof last run, not my fault you guys have all the land and weren't maxed. I'm also getting concerned about your troop concentrations as it is starting to make you and Genevieve hard to break. Woof of all people should be able to understand trying to stop a land lock.

What deal has been broken Volkov? We have agreed to up to 10 specialized attacks per warlord per 24 hour period. We also have a stated 3:1 retaliation policy. I didn't complain when you and Firetooth murdered me 10x each day earlier, as it was sanctioned in our treaty, if annoying. 
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWhat deal has been broken Volkov? We have agreed to up to 10 specialized attacks per warlord per 24 hour period. We also have a stated 3:1 retaliation policy. I didn't complain when you and Firetooth murdered me 10x each day earlier, as it was sanctioned in our treaty, if annoying.

Fair point, I was making inferences based on the specificity of your attacks. You continued to attack me when there were other targets on higher land values available. I accept that the treaty remains intact.

I'm just trying to produce the most net possible over here.....also I attacked the landfarm in addition to Woof last run, not my fault you guys have all the land and weren't maxed. I'm also getting concerned about your troop concentrations as it is starting to make you and Genevieve hard to break. Woof of all people should be able to understand trying to stop a land lock.

Well yes, we certainly do understand trying to stop a lock, but I'm not sure what Woof is doing actually constitutes a lock. However, tactics do change when war breaks out. After all, its no longer in our best interest that land moves freely in the game. I don't think a lock is actually possible with aid limits being what they are, but I don't see a good reason to let land flow as freely as it was. If you remember, this was one of the likely results I outlined of attacking Woof.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

wolf bite

Quote from: Juska on September 18, 2016, 11:36:59 AM
I think Wolf Bite made a typo and meant to say "has not had coordinated attacks". He also keeps spelling my name wrong, but he's done that for the last 12 years....

I really should read my posts before I hit the button. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

wolf bite

Due to the coming of the Badger Lord, All hostilities have stopped.

The Knights of Honor are resetting to be Emperor Slayers to save Redwall. Right down my line of work. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

I, for one, welcome our new badger overlord. :P