Bounty on wolf bite

Started by wolf bite, September 18, 2016, 10:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

I heard it from a friend who
Heard if from a friend who
Heard it form another that ...

The Woof clan has put a 5 bill bounty on my head.

I am insulted, only 5 bill!?! A mere pittance. I almost feel like doubling that myself for anyone foolish enough to guarantee they lose the game and will be repetitively pounded for the next 2 months. Hehe.

If this is true, the disreputable Woof clan is secretly trying to hire people to do their dirty work as they continue to attack other players for their net-worth. And they have been claiming they play honorably? Despicable!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

I was actually gonna make an RP thread on this today, but we pounded WB so low he's basically fallen off the scoreboards.

But yeah, 5bil in cash each run where somebody pummels WB into dirt - use capture every time and get a 300mil food bonus!

Ps five bil is a generous offer considering how ineffectual you've been so far. Somebody has the potential to make a killing here, for more or less just kicking a battered old dog every couple of days. Don't take any notice of his threats - his wolf bark is worse than his wolf bite

Edit: for clarification, I'll only pay this out if you hit WB from above 10k to 3k or lower - and only to one person each time. Don't want a free-for-all where a dozen people expect 5bil. Also, no disintegrations, Boba Fett
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Well, it was nonsense, but that's actually a fun idea. I mean, you did declare war on us, I wasn't aware that there were any rules to this war. 5 bil seems about what you are worth, maybe a bit generous, like Firetooth said. Pummeling you like we have been is getting a bit boring, we'll let someone else take a turn at it if they want to make some easy cash.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

"His wolf bark is worse than his wolf bite."

Again you say things you know are not true ....

As the Woof clan has been knocked from holding 4 of the top 5 spot to barely be staying in the top ten.
Even though the Woof clan added another member and opened a second clan to try to pass land.
Even as they have been trying to bribe people to do their dirty work.
What other sneaky tricks have they been doing to try to keep the years long monopoly on the game?

First Firetooth admits the above this is true, then Volkov denies it.

Oh no, the Woof clan is not at all thinking I am a threat. HEHE.  Just keep making stuff up guys and see if people believe you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Firetooth

Quote from: wolf bite on September 18, 2016, 10:35:27 AM
Just keep making stuff up guys and see if people believe you.
Said without even a hint of irony...

Also, volk is right to say this is nonsense. There was not an organised bounty before this - I only messaged one person (Briar) asking if they were interested. You, of course, knew that - but still immediately twist it into some huge bounty being covertly spread through the lower ranks.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

As the Woof clan has been knocked from holding 4 of the top 5 spot to barely be staying in the top ten.

There's still plenty of time left until the end of the round, and it looks like Woof is currently doing much better in the rankings than Honour.

Even though the Woof clan added another member and opened a second clan to try to pass land.

It's not uncommon for large clans to open up secondary clans or ally with other individuals (as is the case here).

Bounties are commonplace in war, when most rules are relaxed. You are welcome to open up one on any of us if you have the resources and conviction to do so.

wolf bite

I had no idea how wide spread the bribes were or who all got them. But again there were bribes, despite Volkov saying there were none. So either the clan is again lying or the clan leader has no control of his clan.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: wolf biteAs the Woof clan has been knocked from holding 4 of the top 5 spot to barely be staying in the top ten.

Nonsense. We never held 4 of the top five, I think at one point we had 3 of the top 5, that was before Firetooth started marketing net. Currently we do hold two of the top five. So not sure how that's "barely in the top ten".

He joined because he didn't like what you are doing, as did the fellow who created the "Bark" clan. Maybe don't threaten people with utter destruction when they don't conform to your preferred way of playing the game, and people will like you more.

Bribe? Nope. Just trying to make the war more fun. Its been pretty boring so far.

QuoteWhat other sneaky tricks have they been doing to try to keep the years long monopoly on the game?

Being good at the game apparently equals "sneaky trick" in wolf bite land. This is all in response to your actions. We were just minding our own business when you decided you wanted a war with us, and now that you are losing that war, badly, you are getting mad at our tactics. Maybe you should re-evaluate your decision-making paradigm.

QuoteFirst Firetooth admits the above this is true, then Volkov denies it.

I don't see how what I said is contradictory to what Firetooth said. No bounty had been issued until you said something. Maybe he was planning to issue one later today, but so far as I know no "secret bounty" had been issued.

Oh no, the Woof clan is not at all thinking I am a threat. HEHE.  Just keep making stuff up guys and see if people believe you.

We don't. Those who have joined us have done so of their own free will, because they don't like your behavior.

QuoteI had no idea how wide spread the bribes were or who all got them. But again there were bribes, despite Volkov saying there were none. So either the clan is again lying or the clan leader has no control of his clan.

You mean like when Ereptor broke your rules and used capture on me before you declared war?

This is nonsense. No bribes were sent, no bounties paid. I'm not sure what we would be lying about "again", since we haven't lied once in this whole thing, but you've made several false accusations against us. By track record so far, we're by far the more trustworthy ones.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: wolf bite on September 18, 2016, 10:47:50 AM
I had no idea how wide spread the bribes were or who all got them.
So basically, you have no idea what you're talking about? Not that that matters, when you can fill in the gaps with your own fantasies. When you think the entire server revolves around you, I guess it's easy to get carried away and assume every single action any player takes involves you in some way.

And you're not a big threat. Surely the fact I can't even be bothered to waste turns hitting you down myself should prove this fact? Bounties in rwl exist entirely for convinience against my irritating but ultimately weak opposition.

Firetooth

Bounty cancelled...for now. Let's unite and kill that stupid badger (rp post coming tmoz)