Name That Clan

Started by wolf bite, September 18, 2016, 06:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

How many clans and what year(s) they played can you name?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

I don't even remember most of my Warlord names.

I will not deleted this

wolf bite

I was trying to think of all clans I have been in, could only name a few. Wow so many. Can't even recall all the names I have played against. One game I had has some gibberish name pop in my head. A few weeks later I realized it was a toilet manufacture. Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

Of ours, I remember SLAYER. They typically only lasted a few weeks.

Toilet brands are easier to remember. Shout out to Caroma, inventor of the dual-flush. I changed the toilet seats in my house recently.

I will not deleted this

Firetooth

I remember the Armada, because that was mine, Pip and Sharp's clan. Then there's agency in reg. Then there's a few other old old ones, like Fair Maiden, Woof, Empire of the Phoenix and Squire. Wasn't there one called League in reg?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Durza

I was in Camelot for about a week but left as I was the only one there.  I forget the clan name but I remember some of my former clan mates
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Yellow Eyes

I remember JKWC, the Juskawong clan. As many before, I was in it. This must have been 2003 (I was in 8th grade I believe).

I also recall there was a few factions of the JKWC as it grew larger, I can't recall those though. I want to say one was Silver, with a fancy S that I can't find the alt code to, or something like that.

Gen. Volkov

Red Raiders I think? That was 2002ish? Loren was 2003ish I think, as was ROME, and the Star Wars clan. I first founded Woof in like 2004 I think. I remember Slayer. No idea when that was.

Man, I'm kinda overwhelmed now that I think about the sheer number of clans there have been.

Clan of the (Evil?) Blades was always TJ's clan. Trying to remember Stormclaw's clan. It was real big back in First Era.

Too bad we lost the old forums, they had a bunch of these clans.

Um, lets see, who else. BA, that was Neo's clan, probably 2005ish?. TBV was always Ereptor, that was first founded in 2002 or 2003. Of course there were the later clans, like League of the Scarlet Pimpernel, and Fair Maiden. <-- Holby, greatest emp ever!

I know I'm forgetting a ton though.

Peace had a clan called Blackfly for awhile, I remember because Woof and Blackfly had a monster war that lasted for months. Couldn't tell you what it was about.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Krowdon

Quote from: Firetooth on September 19, 2016, 08:09:54 AM
I remember the Armada, because that was mine, Pip and Sharp's clan. Then there's agency in reg. Then there's a few other old old ones, like Fair Maiden, Woof, Empire of the Phoenix and Squire. Wasn't there one called League in reg?

I'm still in Empire of the Phoenix.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works