Woof = Drama

Started by wolf bite, October 05, 2016, 07:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Ok, so leaving aside the personal issues you and Firetooth seem to have, I'm not sure what level of outrage you are looking for. Yeah, I'm pretty upset with Firetooth, he's made my in game life difficult. He broke a truce that I agreed too, and now I'm not in a fun position, especially when I'm having to devote a bunch of time to a game when I have other stuff going on in my life right now. So yeah, I'm pretty upset with Firetooth, I thought I made that clear when I kicked him from my clan and severed all ties with him. I wasn't aware that this thread was for publicly shaming Firetooth though. I generally try not to air dirty laundry on the forums. Believe me, he's already gotten an earful from me about this via Skype. I thought the thread was supposed to be for a constructive discussion about how to move forward.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Quote from: wolf bite on October 07, 2016, 07:33:10 AM
Oh, so ... this post has been rather quite. Meanwhile I see Firetooth just got a heap load of aid.

Should there not be a lot of outrage?

Wolf Bite
@Volkov, can you please comment on this conspiracist nonsense? I know you're a snake and apparently think I'm awful and whatever - even after I've helped you to dominate reg for literally years at this stage and put the clan together this round!!! - but surely you can back me up in this, at least? Let's both agree WB is throwing around incorrect accusations.
----
My records #IReleasedTheseNowWhereAreTrumpsTaxReturns :

You have 0 new messages and 28 old messages
Time    Event
18 hours ago    Ereptor (#30) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 348 Acres of Land and destroyed:
33,127 Stoats
77,674 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
148,886 Stoats
18 hours ago    Ereptor (#30) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 111 Acres of Land and destroyed:
13,573 Stoats
5,106 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
166,995 Stoats
18 hours ago    Ereptor (#30) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 193 Acres of Land and destroyed:
43,449 Stoats
39,845 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
13,626 Stoats
18 hours ago    Ereptor (#30) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 613 Acres of Land and destroyed:
44,371 Stoats
68,757 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
153,986 Stoats
18 hours ago    Ereptor (#30) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 272 Acres of Land and destroyed:
61,794 Stoats
56,258 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
154,380 Stoats
18 hours ago    Ereptor (#30) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 566 Acres of Land and destroyed:
81,219 Stoats
18,949 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
26,826 Stoats
18 hours ago    Ereptor (#30) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 324 Acres of Land and destroyed:
13,151 Stoats
64,410 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
108,080 Stoats
18 hours ago    Ereptor (#30) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 729 Acres of Land and destroyed:
92,340 Stoats
47,633 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
94,948 Stoats
18 hours ago    Ereptor (#30) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 200 Acres of Land and destroyed:
99,110 Stoats
29,581 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
102,666 Stoats
18 hours ago    Ereptor (#30) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 309 Acres of Land and destroyed:
93,904 Stoats
81,270 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
161,575 Stoats
18 hours ago    Ereptor (#30) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 680 Acres of Land and destroyed:
102,744 Stoats
35,019 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
168,720 Stoats
1 days, 8.4 hours ago    iPhone 7 (#44) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 11 Acres of Land and destroyed:
61,985 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
73,060 Stoats
1 days, 8.4 hours ago    iPhone 7 (#44) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 184 Acres of Land and destroyed:
44,357 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
244,531 Stoats
1 days, 8.4 hours ago    iPhone 7 (#44) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 683 Acres of Land and destroyed:
51,743 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
90,793 Stoats
1 days, 8.4 hours ago    iPhone 7 (#44) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 301 Acres of Land and destroyed:
31,599 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
283,314 Stoats
1 days, 8.4 hours ago    iPhone 7 (#44) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 465 Acres of Land and destroyed:
45,162 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
118,966 Stoats
1 days, 8.4 hours ago    iPhone 7 (#44) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1010 Acres of Land and destroyed:
12,855 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
68,126 Stoats
1 days, 8.4 hours ago    iPhone 7 (#44) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 730 Acres of Land and destroyed:
153,231 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
100,607 Stoats
1 days, 8.4 hours ago    iPhone 7 (#44) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1055 Acres of Land and destroyed:
7,321 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
87,386 Stoats
1 days, 19.8 hours ago    You find Manus (#35) attempting to view your army!
1 days, 21.5 hours ago    The Hounds of Ulster (#13) removed you from The Dog Clan.
2 days, 1.8 hours ago    You sold 100,000,000 Food on the market for $1,900,000,000
2 days, 1.8 hours ago    You sold 100,000,000 Food on the market for $1,900,000,000
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 665 Acres of Land and destroyed:
1,539 Weasels
87,560 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
6,853 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 223 Acres of Land and destroyed:
1,192 Weasels
9,049 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
36,394 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 106 Acres of Land and destroyed:
384 Weasels
68,118 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
40,149 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 826 Acres of Land and destroyed:
2,079 Weasels
79,071 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
46,088 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Your forces came to the aid of Apollo (#42) in defense from Uiblis (#12)!
2 days, 5 hours ago    Your forces came to the aid of Apollo (#42) in defense from Uiblis (#12)!
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 103 Acres of Land and destroyed:
1,261 Weasels
58,243 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
16,844 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 969 Acres of Land and destroyed:
2,118 Weasels
59,244 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
14,495 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 596 Acres of Land and destroyed:
1,662 Weasels
34,476 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
19,607 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1081 Acres of Land and destroyed:
1,200 Weasels
56,480 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
12,999 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 375 Acres of Land and destroyed:
1,814 Weasels
50,467 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
32,351 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1253 Acres of Land and destroyed:
5,256 Weasels
33,745 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
1,262 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1492 Acres of Land and destroyed:
32 Weasels
42,257 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
40,650 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1668 Acres of Land and destroyed:
594 Weasels
28,018 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
55,879 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1564 Acres of Land and destroyed:
3,806 Weasels
46,265 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
43,053 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 1816 Acres of Land and destroyed:
4,764 Weasels
54,040 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
16,473 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 196 Acres of Land and destroyed:
4,874 Weasels
62,886 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
58,955 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 645 Acres of Land and destroyed:
3,152 Weasels
82,557 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
34,711 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 592 Acres of Land and destroyed:
10,936 Weasels
33,739 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
60,036 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    Your enemy captured 252 Acres of Land and destroyed:
2,380 Weasels
66,352 Leaders
You managed to destroy:
8,458 Weasels
2 days, 5 hours ago    Uiblis (#12) attacked you!    You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
67,312 Rats
You managed to destroy:
111,884 Rats
2 days, 5.1 hours ago    You find Uiblis (#12) attempting to view your army!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

General, The thread was to talk about moving forward, which could not be done if Firetooth's actions had the support of your clan. So thank you for jumping in. I know how hard it can be to mix personal real world needs with playing a game.

I am almost afraid to post anything because something will be taken out of context.

The question is moving forward. It does take both sides to start a disagreement. Both sides may be reasonable in their thoughts gong in. But when a solution is come to, the past is put aside. I do not hold the past against woof and even was easy on the first mistake and accepted woof explanation without question with the honorable way it was stated. After the sneak attack, I stopped the retail attack my other clan members had which would have done the same dirty trick to woof (taking a lot more damage) that was done on me, because I have moved past the past and we are dealing straight across with each other. I seem to be having difficulty getting these point across to Firetooth as the one sided perspective of the past keeps being tossed at me. Maybe your past relationship can bring some truths over the rumors and get this to move on?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Firetooth^snake.

OK, the snake thing was funny the first time, but now I'm getting annoyed. Like I said, I don't generally like airing dirty laundry on the forums, but what the hell was supposed to do after you went rogue? You've been pretty disruptive this round, I mean, whether or not WB was just looking for a war, you did give him a cassus belli to start one. (That's MY job BTW, you rat!) Then you steal from Juska and get him all upset with us, and we have to smooth that over, and now you've gone and annihilated WB's cash. This time he seems to be more reasonable at least, probably because I immediately kicked you. If I had backed your rogue actions, we'd probably be in a war right now. Besides, this wasn't just a few captures like last time. Anyone would see that many poisons as an act of war. You may have felt he deserved it, but we had a truce going, and you told me you agreed to it. Thought I could trust you man. :( I have no idea what you were thinking, were you drunk? You've just been too much of a problem child for me this round, and I couldn't have it in my clan anymore.

Quote from: Firetooth
@Volkov, can you please comment on this conspiracist nonsense? I know you're a snake and apparently think I'm awful and whatever - even after I've helped you to dominate reg for literally years at this stage and put the clan together this round!!! - but surely you can back me up in this, at least? Let's both agree WB is throwing around incorrect accusations.

Reg is a different situation, it was us against the server, and I've always appreciated you as a clanmate there. I guess I just didn't realize your bloodlust there would translate to the different game environment of RTR, where we couldn't dominate like in reg due the aid limits, so alliances and diplomacy were the order of the day. You're a loose cannon dude, and loose cannons are just not agreeable with clan play in this round. As for the "Firetooth got sent aid" thing... yeah, I'm not getting involved in that. I don't even see how its relevant. All I will say is that I, nor anyone in Woof sent you any aid.

Quote from: wolf bite
I seem to be having difficulty getting these point across to Firetooth as the one sided perspective of the past keeps being tossed at me. Maybe your past relationship can bring some truths over the rumors and get this to move on?

Yeah, I think he's pretty sore at me for kicking him, even if he deserved it. I don't know how much my past relationship is going to help here. I can't really help with what he seems to be mad at you about at present either way though. You accused him of being a multi, and I'd probably be pretty upset if someone accused me of that as well. I'll try to provide a reasonable perspective to try and get the issue of him destroying all your cash resolved though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 07, 2016, 02:12:51 PM

Reg is a different situation, it was us against the server, and I've always appreciated you as a clanmate there. I guess I just didn't realize your bloodlust there would translate to the different game environment of RTR, where we couldn't dominate like in reg due the aid limits, so alliances and diplomacy were the order of the day. You're a loose cannon dude, and loose cannons are just not agreeable with clan play in this round.
Not just a clanmate. Put agency together myself, and chose to emp you for the banterous messages, rather than emp myself - and for all my achievements, I've never been emp. I know it's not a proper lock-down emp, but it was still me giving for the sake of the team. I feel bad for messing woof up man, but I can't believe you'd just chuck me like this. We were in the first team to beat Sevz in 3.0! You and me, together, fighting the good fight. Now you chuck me, before even hearing my side of the story, appease WB - who accuses everyone outside Honour of cheating - and start putting me down on the forums. I could easy be first if I'd just been marketing food net all round, but I've given so much to this clan. Like, I was the one who got you, me and shads together to agree we needed Woof! Thought we were friends, man, but clearly you feel free to just chuck me under the bus when the going gets hard...I would never do that to you or Shadow.

Feel bad if I caused woof problems, but I took an opportunity, got burnt, but would do it again. WB needs to be held to account.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNot just a clanmate. Put agency together myself, and chose to emp you for the banterous messages, rather than emp myself - and for all my achievements, I've never been emp. I know it's not a proper lock-down emp, but it was still me giving for the sake of the team. I feel bad for messing woof up man, but I can't believe you'd just chuck me like this. We were in the first team to beat Sevz in 3.0! You and me, together, fighting the good fight. Now you chuck me, before even hearing my side of the story, appease WB - who accuses everyone outside Honour of cheating - and start putting me down on the forums. I could easy be first if I'd just been marketing food net all round, but I've given so much to this clan. Like, I was the one who got you, me and shads together to agree we needed Woof! Thought we were friends, man, but clearly you feel free to just chuck me under the bus when the going gets hard...I would never do that to you or Shadow.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You have to look at it from my perspective though. There we were, humming along getting ready to take on the badger, and all the sudden this wrench gets thrown in the works, and once again, it's you who did it! It seems like every fire I've had to put out this round, every problem I've had, you've been the one who caused it. Now, here we are, like a week away from the badger getting here, and I had two options. I could either back your rogue, possibly drunk, actions and get into a war that wrecks all the net we've been building from the start, or I can sever ties with you and do what I can to prevent a war so that Woof is still in a position to take on the badger. I've stood by you before, you know that, but this was just a bridge too far man. Maybe you wouldn't have done the same to me or Shadow, I don't know, but Shadow or I wouldn't have caused you the headaches you've given me this round either. RWL is about more than just being a good player, sometimes you have to play smart and know when to back off from an opportunity, no matter how much you feel the person deserves it. I thought you understood that, but I guess I was wrong. :(

Firetooth

I get that things have been tough, but you and I both know I've done nowt wrong before this. Juska? The deal was, and still is, TEN leader missions a day; I did THREE steals. He broke that deal and whined, and I PERSONALLY reimbursed him. As for WB? He cried because some leaders - that were 100% gonna die (I had an espy) anyway - got captured. Boohoo 😂😂😂. Like fair enough if this a problem, but don't try and claim I've been a problem child all around

Ps soz for all-caps, on my phone and can't bold/italic

Sharptooh

Quote from: wolf bite on October 05, 2016, 07:32:10 PM
Firetooth and his "Bro" (who I have always suspected is a multi-account because what brothers still live in the same basement after 14 years) do a back stab sneak attack with 119 leader missions in what is called a leader suicide. Of course they broke through. Untrained archers can take out a swordsman if there are enough shots being fired. The damage done under the flag of Woof was $160 Billion cash and 1.5 Billion food.

Quote from: wolf bite on October 05, 2016, 07:32:10 PM
One may say, "Shouldn't woof be more upset at Firetooth and his 'bro' then only booting him until next round?"
Another may say, "Wasn't the old wolf in last rank 2 weeks ago, how was the crafty wolf hiding that much net worth?"
My clan is saying, "Slay the evil dogs that let this happen!"

Right, as I think has already been established by various other people, me and Firetooth are indeed separate people.

Yes we shared a room for the first 18 or so years of our life (to clarify it wasn't a basement), this was necessary due to the circumstances of our family. I would say "unfortunately this was necessary" but I actually get on really well with Conor (my brothers RL name).

To clarify, I am only 22, and Firetooth is only 20, so yes we lived in the same house until recently. I only just moved out a month ago, and Firetooth has been back and forth from Uni a lot (he gets about 5 months off from University a year, when he comes home), so I would expect our login IPs from over the past few years to match at various points.

I think it would be a very elaborate scheme for Firetooth to post as me, or otherwise login to my accounts. You can quite clearly see from our forum posts we are completely different in lots of ways, and we've always been very stringent about complying with the rules on not logging into each others accounts (for the forums or otherwise). As can be verified on these forums we both had a very religious upbringing which instilled values of playing by the rules and also telling the truth, these are values I still try to live by (despite not being religious anymore) and I can honestly say that I don't believe we have ever been in breach of the rules or abused the fact that we both have accounts (other than both living in the same house for a long time, which was admittedly very useful for co-ordinating).

If you're really paranoid, then please feel free to check our login IPs for the takedown this week, you should see quite clearly that we were logging in from different locations that were infact many miles apart.

I know I haven't been posting on the forums much these past few weeks, but to be honest between moving out and various other problems I've been facing (this year has been a bit rubbish for me) RWL has come pretty much at the bottom of my long list of priorities. I'm only replying to this thread because I'm actually quite offended that after being a member of this community for such a long time, accusations like this could reasonably be levelled at me.

I'm quite disappointed that an Administrator would level such accusations in such a personal way on a public forum, really part of me would love to participate in this mud slinging match, but I don't feel it would serve any purpose.

If anyone is still unsatisfied that me and Firetooth are indeed different people, then I'm happy to co-operate in any investigation the Admins/Mods see fit to launch, I have plenty of chat logs and otherwise proof to show that we are infact different people and do not log on to the same accounts (he was pestering me on FB to do the takedown this week at lunch, I nearly didn't have the time).

As Firetooth already explained, the 8 accounts are mostly just us messing around on the forums, I created Rinzler/Unknown and I think maybe another Tron related one? I would be very surprised if most people on these forums (at least those active in the spa) haven't created at least one or two extra accounts.

Going back to ingame, I was actually sceptical about the takedown on you WB, but I trust Firetooths judgement so just went along with what I trusted was the right course of action.

When I saw the following arrogant message on your ingame profile it put a lot of my fears to rest:

QuoteGrand Master Wolf Bite, Emperor Slayer

Your conduct on the forums has otherwise tarnished what I held to be a largely good opinion of you, I know we've not had many dealings but I respected you and admired your attempt to try and bring honour back into the game. A shame that this seems to be a thinly veiled attempt to massage what I can only assumed is your infalted belief of your ingame ability; your forum posts have been generally dishonourable and in some cases rather spiteful (which I don't think is appropriate for an admin).

I can understand being bitter about a takedown, but criticising the method is a bit petty. So what if we used a 'crude' method (I would argue it is not, but that is beside the point)? As lots of people are keen to point out this game is called Redwall Warlords for a reason, and in any case we used a well established takedown method that has been a common feature of this game for as long as I've been playing it.

But that's enough of the personal attacks I think.

I don't fully understand all the political intrigue that has gone on in this round, whilst I would love to real life has just gotten in the way for me. In some respects I now regret playing this round, which is a sad thing for me to say.

As I said previously WB, if you have any further questions I would be happy to answer these directly rather than on this thread, which I think would be largely unproductive and unnecessarily full of drama.

Sharptooh

Quote from: wolf bite on October 07, 2016, 11:41:55 AM
Urg .... again.

Let us also try to keep factual ... again.

Myself, shadow, shael and windy are only Admins when we are doing admin functions. I even go the extra step to put (Admin Duties) to clarify. We can chat and have opinions. No one yells that an Admin is for or against a political candidate because they posted something. Let us not try to change or twist the established rules because it is me.

The words "I have always suspected is a multi-account" is a true statement. After all, when I left 5 years ago no one could verify you were two people and the Admins debated the issue at the time. If at some time later they verified, then fine. But to be accused, would be someone stating something as a FACT, not suspecting.

Thus, I did not accuse you nor was I acting as an Admin.

Let me think of an example of an accusation, Hummm, oh ... here one is: "an admin publicly promoting this conspiracy about me and sharp". Let us get past this who accused who shall we?

Just another example of things being taken out of context. Wanting to prove an opinion by twisting facts does not make the opinion correct.

Also trying to divert the conversation about the actions you actually did do by making unfounded statements yourself is not helping your cause. Even if it was true someone robbed a bank 10 years ago does not give someone else the right to run them over. Two unrelated issues.

I think the take away here is that no matter what I do or say, Firetooth will try to find ways to justify his actions.

I again, being back on topic, where is the outrage?

Wolf Bite

Really you can go into semantics all you want, but your initial posts was at the very least a thinly veiled accusation (if not statement) that me and Firetooth were cheating by using multi-accounts.

It's pretty crazy to state that anything you say on the forums doesn't have added weight because of your title, can you imagine a politician making a similar statement in RL?

"What is say in private is irrelevant to what I believe and how I act as a politician" otherwise known as a load of rubbish

Bringing up discussions from 5 years ago is largely irrelevant to the current situation, if you aren't up to date with the recent state of affairs then I would recommend not making wild accusations based on outdated information.

Like I've stated already, If you really think that there is merit to your belief, then I am happy to co-operate with anything that would help prove otherwise to you, I'm sure Firetooth would be willing too.

If you don't believe this then please withdraw this accusation (really it can be described as nothing else).

wolf bite

Thank you Sharptooth for your thoughtful response.  I really don't disagree with your viewpoints and can see where they came from. Communication brings understanding. Please allow me to perhaps fix a few misunderstandings which I had not prior seen.

1) The term "living in their mother's basement" is an American colloquialism, or maybe more an ongoing joke. It is used when someone in their mid 20s has not left home yet. Such as used in many movies like Wayans World.  It was said as a joke. Prior when Firetooth brought it up I thought he was just being overly picky, but now I can see it may translate differently European. For that I am sorry. I did not foresee how that could be taken as anything but a joke. I am also sorry that I thought you guys were over 25 where it would be rather strange to still both be at home.

2) We call all accounts using the same IP a "Bro" account. Reasonably there is always a suspect to all "bro" accounts. I have a "bro" account myself and it is also suspect, as it should be. Bloodwake is related to me. But because of being suspect, we almost never have worked together in the game. Well, ... there was that Scarwake clan. But even to this day where he lives 1,000 miles away (and recently literally moved out of his mother's basement) we still don't work together. I never asked him to join my clan or be part of any wars. That is not saying we have never done a coordinated attack, but I think I have done more coordinated attacks with windy than with Bloodwake. I would like to think that my time here, all I have done for the game and the server that my "bro" account would be beyond suspect. But it is not and I go through extra lengths so there will be no question. There is nothing wrong with me being suspect of ALL "Bro" accounts, and more so if they are doing coordinated attacks.

3) As to nicknames that other people called me, that is not being arrogant. Other people called me by "Grand Master" or "Emperor Slayer" starting over 10 years ago. Look at the same signature below this post which I had since before you started, it says "Grand Master", always has. As to "Emperor Slayer" please look at the RtR introductions when Ereptor (who has been gone 7 or 8 years) how after all that time he greeted me, he called me "Emperor Slayer". Sure, in game for the first time I put it all together, but it seems fitting now that we are fighting The Badger.

I hope that clears up some misunderstanding. The prior war was with woof. Woof formed a truce at which point all past history becomes irrelevant. One of the most dishonorable things in RWL is when a clan continues a war after the clan leaders ended the war. I am finding the past history being thrown at me to justify the attacks, which is not only now irrelevant, but I have no desire to continually defend my perspectives of the facts. Although I can see from above where some misunderstandings would found, I think if said in normal conversations they would not have been made such a big issue, and do not justify the attacks which came prior to my now clarified statements.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Firetooth

Ok, so sharp says he regrets playing this round, I almost quit, and at least one other person (which you know) almost quit. All of this because of how whiny and accusative and unpleasant you've been this round. When are you gonna change, man? We're not expecting you to bend a knee to us or anything, just scale back the cheating accusations. When an active administrator of a community is accusing multiple (all of woof, but mostly me and sharp) of cheating, then there are problems.

Uiblis

Gonna have to back the tooth brothers on this one

Might be biased cuz I've worked with them extensively over the years, specially sharpy, but game drama aside there's some very clear personal attacks going on.

living in your mom's basement might be a joke, but it's not one that has a very good connotation, especially paired with the direct insinuation that firetooth is cheating with a multi. imo that's straight up in bad taste, especially as an admin who should be held to higher standards. Shadow has had plenty of spats with Sevz and every time he conducts himself perfectly.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

wolf bite

Other people are welcome to jump in here with their thoughts.

We really need to look at who is making things unpleasant. From the time I logged back in, almost every one of my posts or actions have been attacked. My words have been twisted and taken out of context and I am even accused of thoughts some people think I have. For some reason all the untrue, derogatory and insulting comments which have been made against me are over looked and every word I say is nit picked with added meaning put in behind. But I have spent the time addressing every untrue concern. It is like political talking points being thrown at me even after I have proved repeatedly they are not true.

Everything was peaceful for the 2 weeks after woof and I had a truce, all past was forgotten. Then there is a sneak coordinated attack on me from woof without notice or even any disagreement going on and degrading posts of victory against me made in RP. I could have yelled and rightfully made a lot of accusations then launched a greater counter attack against the woof greater assets. But I calmly wrote the clan leaders, stopped any counter strike and posted on the forums trying to calm everything down. I am spending a lot of time working with you on this.

Your clan being upset at you for bringing this drama is not something I am the cause of. There is a lot of effort being put forth here to not make an unpleasant environment. Maybe the question is are we working to work things out or just a forum to try to prove some evil intent I supposedly have?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Firetooth

Quote from: wolf bite on October 08, 2016, 10:29:01 AM
degrading posts of victory against me made in RP.
Wolf Bite
RP is fun, and obvs in jest and humour. I've been rp'ing so much this way as I find it's a really good way to defuse tension and remind ourselves it's just a game about Internet rats. Everyone who has rp'd has really enjoyed it m, and seems a lot less tense. The problem is not that you don't rp, obviously, but that in that void of interaction, all you fill it with is cheating accusations and sanctimonious posts. Everyone is getting tired of it, whilst me, Briar, Volk (snake) and others are all having a great time with the rp.

Also, agency was gonna come back in reg, but that's on a hiatus now until I can sort things out with volk. Not willing to emp someone who kicked me like this.