The Badger is here!

Started by wolf bite, October 15, 2016, 10:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Limited aid Sevah. Even clanned, you can only aid 5 times. This makes transferring armies around rather difficult.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

Looks like he's all finished up now. Great work breakers you made it look easy, it should have been real easy and inexpensive.
Just load a Rat with food cash loyalty and enough rats to break. He gets a few camps as he's breaking to keep the costs down between healing and dropping acres if needed. Just a Rat sitting on 700m rats and foodnet is the cheapest way.

If food was more scarce it's better to use stoats to get in range since they hold a higher networth to break ratio.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Durza

Welp.

The land economy is all messed up now.  It will be interesting to see end of round highest amounts
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Sevah

Quote from: Durza on November 12, 2016, 02:48:41 PM
Welp.

The land economy is all messed up now.  It will be interesting to see end of round highest amounts

Very interesting observation and I appreciate you having a unique foresight. I've watched you playing recently and see you know what you're doing.
As an answer for your question. You can expect me to post the best production records in the server.
This is only the early stages but I'm making this much each 2 turns for around 600k loyalty
Missions: Success
$1,536,431,962 Cash
Missions: Success
161,325,356 Food
I'll most likely be producing double this quantity the next few runs I make. 
Depends on how things turn out, I've seen most the server spreading all the land being lazy after I've neatly gathered it up. At this stage I need to play more defensively to prevent getting smashed down real low.

Wolf Snare

TS #7 provided the food it took to truly open the emperor up and put that land to use. Let's all give him /her a round of applause.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Credit to TS, pretty sure he gave Woof some food earlier in the round as well.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on November 18, 2016, 03:41:08 PM
TS #7 provided the food it took to truly open the emperor up and put that land to use. Let's all give him /her a round of applause.

Im good without credit but thanks. Plus we still have not technically beat him. Just saying

Durza

its the last 1000 which will be the real pain
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Sevah

The badger was there =(
Sadly n00bs have overhit the poor guy and not made use of it as an item moreso a personal challenge.

I politely request everybody leave the badger alone from here. It has been ineffectively attacked to hitlimit and now has a very small amount of room for anybody to finish him off. Kills are not allowed which means I'll be one of the few who overtake him before the end when it sits as a stagnant number in the top 5 ranks.

Next time an emperor is graced for us to feed from, I'll make sure to take charge so we all get the maximum benefits. This one is risky. We don't want him on 1k and useless at this stage of the game. Perhaps Windhound can program some retaliation to give it a burst of life?

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

He was to be. But with days left in the round it is best to delete him since he has done his job and we took it out.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Sevz

Nobody is able to attack the badger regardless of if they can break or not. Doesn't allow the attacks or I would have killed it.
Change the rules so we can kill it and I'll have the thing dead when I buy up.
When does the round end? Today or something?
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Round ends at the end of the month
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Quote from: Shadow on November 27, 2016, 07:16:35 PM
Round ends at the end of the month

Unfortunately I'm on the other side of the globe and it's currently midday the 28th in my time while redwall time is 6:15pm yesterday the 27th.
How hard would it be to make one of those countdown timers? Everybody would be able to prepare themselves better at the end of each round.
I'll see if I can figure out exactly how many hours are left.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

windy seems to be awol so I'll take an immortalization at 8pm EST on November 30th unless he overrules me before that. That means 70 hours and 40 minutes from the timestamp on this post.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..