The Badger is here!

Started by wolf bite, October 15, 2016, 10:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

I make no guarantees that this is accurate
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=8pm+EST+on+November+30th+to+Australian+time

Sorry about wandering off, got busy and distracted.

I dropped the Badger's land to zero, he should fall off the scores page shortly...  if not I'll do it manually before the reset (which I'll leave to Shads). 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

The game runs on PST as game time and was to run for 3 months. So should it not run until 12:00 midnight PST?

Taking s snap shot with turns still running is not very grand. People should log in and see their final ranking, we should also post all the inside stats on most this and most that. Can't someone set their alarm and turn off turns at that time? If it is just switching a switch and someone can point to it, then I could do it.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

midnight PST is 3 am for me. I'm not waking up at 3 am to take a snapshot, sorry. The GF would be pissed at me. You are welcome to reset it at that time if you want to stay up for it.

All you have to do is copy-paste the scores page onto forums. The actual reset can happen the next day, all that matters is the screenshot at the right time.

Let me know what you want to do - if you want to take the late screenshot it's all yours, otherwise I'll do it at 8 EST.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Yes...  but I launched it midnight-ish EST. 
So full 3 mo.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Briar

An advocate for PST? Oh bless my heart. Though a 5 o'clock ending time didn't sound too shabby to me.

But seriously, what was the decision?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

If I'm immortalizing it it it's 8pm EST, 2.5 hours from now just because I won't be around later. I thought windy said he could do it at midnight but I can't find the post anymore so maybe not.

It won't reset right away anyway - I'll just post the scores page at 8 as the immort and we'll worry about resetting the server later on.

Shadow

Oh, windy sent the midnight message ingame. I knew he had said it somewhere. I'll save a screenshot at 8pm just in case he doesn't get it, and I'll let windy do it then so it's the even 3 months.

So either windy will post this at midnight, or I'll post my saved screenie tomorrow.

Sorry for the confusion everyone.

EDIT: got a timestamp at 8pm just in case, I'll leave it to windy to post it later if he doesn't get the midnight one.

windhound

Yeah, sorry Shads.  Could have been clearer..
I'll post round results at midnight EST, so 2.5hrs from this post.