A Request

Started by Krowdon, October 16, 2016, 03:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Windhound, you should program a thing so that Landfarm replies to messages we send them.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

windhound

Done!  There's 4 possible responses. 
Will accept ideas for more. 
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

windhound

The land farm really wants people to know about Rhode Island

Krowdon

I was just trying to collect all 4 phrases.

windhound

Yep.
It just uses php's random number gen to pick one, which as you saw isn't all that great

Krowdon

It's still fun though!

windhound

It looks like it hasn't sent out all 4 yet?
Trying to remember what the last one was

Krowdon

A fun thing Eira pointed out when she got some Land Farm facts is that the Badger Lord has nearly enough acres to own Rhode Island.

windhound

Thought it'd be fun to give some context to 500,000 acres ^_^

Briar

Something about beets and mountains....
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

RIP to Landfarm's ability to reply to messages. 2016-2016

Briar

I was sentient for such a short time.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

windhound

Hah!  This was added in during RTR, and I discarded the code changes at round end 'cause most of them were round-specific and not really useful going forward.
Will restore this one though, it is kinda fun.