Battle of the Long Patrol

Started by wolf bite, October 19, 2016, 12:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Windy, you're evil.  :P

Good work on the kill clan Honor!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Ahhah!
That ones a bug, not a feature

Will fix when I get home
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

I don't mind it, honestly. Should have pretended it was a feature.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

LOL, well I mind it, after all the effort Woof put in to kill them!

However, Shadow is right, you should have pretended it was a feature. Would have been pretty funny.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

Mm. 
Mostly didn't want the Badger to take another hit, he's getting on the weak side.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Briar

OOC: Yes I know it is a bug, but still wanted to RP it.

Briar raised her hindpaw and placed it firmly on the chest of a Long Patrolhare and pulled her sword out of his chest. The hare crumpled to the ground, dropping his sabre and clutching his chest as the front of his tan tunic blossomed a deep, crimson red. She breathed heavily as he watched him take a final, rattled breath, the light of life growing dimmer and dimmer until, finally, his head rolled to the side, lifeless.

Her tattered, emerald cloak whipped in the evening breeze. She wiped away the trail of blood that was trickling down from her ear.

"An inch closer and I'd have lost my eye," she thought to herself. In thanks for her new battle scar, she spat on the newly deceased hare.

The stench of death and the cries of the wounded filled the air. Briar scanned the gruesome scene around her. The bodies of moles, hares and mice were strewn across the battlefield. It had been an almost endless battle over the last week. Members of the Woof and Honour clan could be seen picking over the bodies of the various Long Patrol squadrons. Carrion crows, magpies, and jackdaws flew high above the carnage, looking to make a quick meal out of the fallen beasts. In the distance, smoke from the funeral pyres reached their fingers upwards into the clear Autumn sky.

Every time ground had been gained against the Badger Lord's minions, they would come back, stronger each time. It had taken significant coordination between the great clan warlords to finally finish them off. Briar's troops had been sent out on numerous suicide missions in order to weaken the Long Patrol's forces. Little time had been spent gathering supplies and by the way her leaders moved across the field, she could tell they were battle weary.

As Briar turned to head back toward camp, a soft sound met her ears. She stopped cold. Her eyes wandered back to the hare she had just finished off. Was it a trick of the waning light? Or had she just seen his left paw twitch?

Next to him, a headless member of the Long Patrol also appeared to be moving. Slowly at first, but after staring, disbelieving at the corpse for what seemed like eternity, the hare began to grope around the ground for its missing head. Surrounding her, the entire Alpha Squad of the Long Patrol began to reanimate.

"Impossible", she cursed to herself, "what power has the Badger Lord being dealing in?"

With much haste and fate rushing against her, Briar ran at full speed toward camp calling out to her fellow warlords "They live! Gather your forces and regroup at camp. The Long Patrol Rises!"
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

That was a great post Briar, and very season appropriate. LOL.

Firetooth

10billion food to Volk after he kicked me, so he has food to support the rats to break the badger. Mark my words, rn I am Walder Frey and he is Robb Stark. I will be richly rewarded for this...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

LOL, dude, you owed me after all the trouble you caused for me earlier in the round.