Another one bites the dust!

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 24, 2016, 04:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

We got Squad Delta today. Several of those involved still have full or half turns, so we'll be trying for another one later tonight if anyone is going to be around with resources or to help with the kill itself. Knocked the badger down by another bil NW.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

Got him below 10K, hopefully you guys can finish him in an hour.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

That's Charlie down as well, thanks to a timely log in from Vargarth! Badger is down to 6 bil NW.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Durza

Beta should be interesting, since it was mentioned that the squads seemed to be more active when we removed alpha.  What will the impacts be
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, the changes should be very interesting to see. Thanks for the help on the kills BTW Durza.

Twilight Shadow

Looks like beta is attacking every 8 hours now with one attack (of 4) slightly an hour before.

Next should be around 9PM Pacific time

Edit:

Squad Beta (#53)
Turns (?)   550 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?)   150 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #9
Workers (?)   4,459
Acres (?)   30,311
Cash (?)   $15,000,000,000
Food (?)   3,500,000,000
Loyalty (?)   500
Networth (?)   $146,904,551