Something is wrong

Started by Gen. Volkov, November 05, 2016, 02:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

So, we managed to pool enough rats to break the Badger tonight, and suddenly Alpha resurrected as "Zombie Alpha", and the Badger dissappeared, replaced with "Zombie Beta". Now Zombie Alpha is in vacation. So... either windy made a coding mistake, or the admins just pulled a massive bait and switch on us. Either way, not exactly happy here. :(
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Your Army trembles at your attack on such a strong opponent. 4.23% desert!
Your raiders gather their provisions and venture forth,
Your Army breaks through Badger Lord's defenses and captures 5,455 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
83,318,938 Rats
In their defense, Badger Lord lost:
55,903,823 Mice

Wolf Bite, Emperor Slayer (even if the emperor vanished)
With Woof at my side

-----------------

I would write up a long RP I have have in my head, but sleep is calling. Thanks all for letting me just net up there for over a week Gathering with the help of my Loyal Clan working hard sending up armies.
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ereptor

If this is an admin bait and switch then im done.  i can handle a little admin meddling but not this much.  not fun.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Shadow

vacation is a bug, they should have stayed active and defended their master.

No sure I get what you mean by the bait and switch, though.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean. Yea, that's not what was supposed to happen =/.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

Zombie Alpha also attached Zombie Beta.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Also, Zombie Alpha just did a run in vacation without leaving vacation.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

windhound

Everything else worked as designed, one typo..

Debating.  Gimme a few min, I'll do something
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

I'm guessing you typed 51 and 52 instead of 52 and 53? ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

52 and 51 instead of 52 and 53, actually
Alpha rez'd as designed.  Not entirely sure how I did that..... 
But yeah, Alpha and Beta were supposed to rez as a final defense of the Badger. 

As a compromise I'm gonna reset the Badger to what he was, without the bot rez.  You'll have to break him again, but w/o bot interference.
I'll leave Alpha be, I turned the bots off so he wont run again. 

Gen. Volkov

Aw, I like that idea though. Can't you boot Alpha from vaca, rez Beta manually, and set the badger to what he was after the break? The attack logs should have an accurate accounting of where he was at.

Plus, I'm tired of just sitting here doing nothing while people pile enough rats on me to break. I don't want to go through it again. I want to actually use the land that should have been freed up last night.

windhound

Yeah, the idea was one more bit of obnoxiousness and to immediately spread the emp's land. 
You guys just took longer to break than anticipated... 
it almost becomes ... I donno, less 'fun' to launch a bot retal strike when it took you guys soo long to break. 

Looks like the rat stack got spread out...?  or killed off?