Dear Tyranny

Started by Briar, November 14, 2016, 10:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Dear Tyranny,

Fight your own flipping battles. Sorry if a little friendly banter got under your thin skin. Murdering, Poisoning, and hitting while I was in the middle of running are all quite rude and disrespectful to a fellow warlord. You're a pansy for not fighting your own battles.

Sincerely,
Meek Mouse
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sevz

If I knew that was you I wouldn't have been so brutal =( I'm sorry my lady I'll make it up to you for sure.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Briar

I'm just asking for some respect. I recognize that I should have timed my login better and not left my defense go out.

If Tyranny alone had carried out the attacks, that would have been one thing. But to get two other warlords to go along just because "he doesn't like me" is cowardice.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Sevah

You know it was my choice too? He was just planning to sack you daily and I took it up a notch n said not today meeky. Lucky I didn't kill heaps I'll market theft that fox to repay ya😂😂
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Kilkenne

For what it's worth, if Sevz says he'll repay/get you back he always does. Man of his word right here.

Briar

Quote from: Kilkenne on November 17, 2016, 12:59:04 AM
For what it's worth, if Sevz says he'll repay/get you back he always does. Man of his word right here.
^so true

I owe my strat to his teaching me years ago.

Recent events just rub salt in the wound on my back.

Wolf Snare

Tyranny is adorable.

Wed, 16 Nov 2016 19:17:25 -0700
From Tyranny (#803) (?)

Thanks for making it clear that we are at war now(: i sacked a couple of times, murdering and stealing deserves full retribution. Enjoy the constant sacks and low land(:

If there was an active top 10, he'd be knocked out of it :D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevah

Quote from: Briar on November 17, 2016, 07:12:17 PM
Quote from: Kilkenne on November 17, 2016, 12:59:04 AM
^so true

I owe my strat to his teaching me years ago.

Recent events just rub salt in the wound on my back.

^This is why I absolutely love you Briar, the appreciation for the finer details. You learn fast, it was you that took the initiative to grow into the legend you are. You sponge information from everywhere and demonstrate the patience to test your own ideas. It's been my pleasure to witness you hone your skills through trial and error, through persistence and open thinking. I'll also mention that you are one of the best team players around so any time you request my services I'm simply an inbox away.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.