Woof declares war on Honor

Started by wolf bite, November 30, 2016, 10:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

So here we are, last day. Where we all jump up and pose for the camera. But apparently that is not the Woof clan's intent. They launch a sneak net killing attack against Honor's 2 two members. I am shocked.

But they say, oh it is just a little of your net. No, it is the HONOR of breaking a no war pack on the last day because they were slightly less in net than we were. We did better despite all the difficulties that were caused for us.

Did anyone really want the game to end like this? Apparently some poor sports did.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

For the last 3 months, all to provocation, back stabbing, sneak attacks have been against me. Many things which everyone would normally find unsportsmanlike and protest, but for some reason no one seems to mind because it is me. Then if I stand up for myself, or retaliate for the bad treatment, I am called the aggressor or that I complain too much by mentioning it.

Let it be known, that I DID NOT cause all this drama this round.

Let us just say that I did what Shadow did. I would be called a poor loser.

But despite all this I have kept bouncing back. Despite what people may recall from all those years ago. I never lied and never ever back stabbed or broke a promise. But I will stand up to myself and others against bullies.

This game was to have ended in peace. It was agreed. But it seems the woof clan had other ideas about keeping their honor.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

A) I agreed to let one Honor member end the game in the top 3 ranks. I have not broken that promise, as Manus and yourself are currently 2 and 3.

B) Jesus tapdancing Christ on a pogo stick, I am tired of your bull[poop] WB. As far as I can tell, Shadow hasn't done much at all to you. I don't know what your game is, but I'm tired of it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

Declaring war on the last day? What is this? The Anglo-Zanzibar War?

If my memory serves me correctly, the last day is always a poo show. Then we'll have the expected "I forgot login and take my goods off the market" or other similar excuses.

I would have been surprised if the game had ended peacefully. Would have been quite boring actually.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

wolf bite

Woof breaks the truce, does a sneak attack against my clan's net worth (which failed), and they accuse me of being up to something?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Sharptooh

Quote from: Briar on November 30, 2016, 04:16:50 PM
If my memory serves me correctly, the last day is always a poo show. Then we'll have the expected "I forgot login and take my goods off the market" or other similar excuses.

I would have been surprised if the game had ended peacefully. Would have been quite boring actually.

Sounds all too familiar! Good memories.

I'm not sure how long you've been out of the game WB, but really this is standard practise, at least over the last few years. I've seen much worse.

It would be nice and honourable if everyone formally declared war before the actual event, but that just isn't how things tend to pan out. I don't think there's much point being bitter over it.

Gen. Volkov

Wolf bite, what Shadow did was not "war" in my book, but after putting up with you for the whole round, I'm just tired of it, and I don't care anymore, so I've decided to show you what war actually looks like. It looks a bit like this.

wolf bite (#17)
Turns (?)   550 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?)   150 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #4
Workers (?)   479,838
Acres (?)   20,194
Cash (?)   $0
Food (?)   9,971,336,036
Loyalty (?)   13,173,568
Networth (?)   $1,311,933,054

Location (?)   Southsward
Race (?)   Marten
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   117,094,257
Weasels (?)   68,920,423
Stoats (?)   19,865,833
Skiffs (?)   119,079,786
Leaders (?)   4,528,130

wolf bite (#17)
Turns (?)   460 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?)   148 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #8
Workers (?)   247,843
Acres (?)   42,734
Cash (?)   $23,933,747,535
Food (?)   4,585,282,781
Loyalty (?)   16,637,459
Networth (?)   $361,936,167

Location (?)   Southsward
Race (?)   Marten
Health (?)   72%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   23,920,177
Weasels (?)   15,169,386
Stoats (?)   4,388,866
Skiffs (?)   26,152,196
Leaders (?)   1,935,089

(He came online and sent off his NW and attacked me a bit while I was waiting for turns to post the second set of stats. I wrecked about 600 mil NW though before he did that.)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

wolf bite

Point proved all along. As Woof starts a suicide run on my account. Mind you I never retailed for the sneak attack by shadow. But now their plans unfold. It was NEVER me trying to push wars, it was Woof all along.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Believe whatever you want to believe. I'm past caring at this point.

wolf bite

So Woof does a sneak attack and uses the fact that I mention it as an excuse to run a suicide run. Gee that is a double back stab.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

LOL, your logic is ridiculous dude, on the basis of the little damage Shadow did to you, you say its a sneak attack, and say that we have declared war on you. OK, fine, whatever. Now you are claiming a double backstab? No, you said a state of war existed, I took you at your word. I'm done screwing around with you wolf bite. I'm fed up with whatever this is, and I'm done walking on eggshells around you. So believe whatever you want to believe, but just for the record, Woof took no action until you threw this little tantrum on the forums over some minor attack of Shadow's.

I'm done posting in this thread.

wolf bite

Happy you can state lies and walk away. Maybe everyone will see the caliber of who they have been dealing with now that your true colors are in the opening.

Shadow's sneak net killing attack in breach of our truce destroyed 170,000,000 net worth. Sure, maybe minor compared to what he tried. Then your whole clan does a suicide attack on me because I would dare to stand up and point to the lack of any honor that you have. And your further actions proved me right.

But there you go, justifying bad behavior because of ... Gee I have no idea what I am being accused of. I did not even retaliate for the attack. All I did was mention it. And for that it gives your whole clan an excuse to attack.

Now everyone knows that the members of Woof breach their deals, lie and do sneak attacks.

I picked a great name for a clan. HONOR as I have used to to show who has none.

Wolf Bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite

Vargarth

I think the thing that we forget sometimes is that this is a game of war. It is not meant to be peaceful. The game would be boring if everyone played by the "rules" of honor. I think that this round was fun due to the drama, but it needs to be treated as a game that is for fun. Don't whine on the forums, go murder or poison my poo.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Firetooth

Tbf, whilst I have no direct role in this conflict, I would say this round has been too quiet on that front. Would like to see more warring in a game about warlords if they continue the rtr server.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.