Woof declares war on Honor

Started by wolf bite, November 30, 2016, 10:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

Quote from: Vargarth on November 30, 2016, 07:05:54 PM
I think the thing that we forget sometimes is that this is a game of war. It is not meant to be peaceful. The game would be boring if everyone played by the "rules" of honor. I think that this round was fun due to the drama, but it needs to be treated as a game that is for fun. Don't whine on the forums, go murder or poison my [poop].

This is a ridiculous statement purely for the fact last minute deception totally ruins the months of courtesy shown and hard effort of others. It's disgraceful to do this last minute when there was so long to declare war. It's an absolute display of vindictive cowardice to break a truce like this and even worse to say things weren't interesting enough as an excuse to be sore losers. 

Yes this is a war game, what part of that is war? This is backstabbing not war. War is when both teams are fighting eachother for a reason, like power, land, peace, freedom, protecting others or to test ourselves against a formidable opponent.

I'm solo from the outside and have no respect for that dirty move. Two clans respecting eachother until the last day when the weaker yet bigger clan needs to ruin the smaller better clan to win?
At such a late stage of the game I'm inclined to hold a grudge and place bounties on your heads next round if you dare to return. Why should a menace like me respect any of the players involved? You won't be given a second chance to be trusted and you will not be given the platform to grow successfully like you were this round. You do not deserve it.

Honor has been an influential clan, helpful towards the server throughout taking down the badger only to be slapped in the face for having integrity.

You are right, this is a war game and next round you will see what the definition of a warlord is when war is forced upon you from the start to the end. You want to call this a war game? Be my guest we'll see where you end up after I've stormed through your entire clan.

Wimps.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.