Dat landfarm

Started by Durza, February 25, 2017, 05:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

Gotta ask this, who loaded up land farm with all them troops.  Its beautiful :D :'(
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Firetooth

Can we actually make this a punishable offence because a) I want to run and this is super-lame b) it's super-lame c) I'm super tired and this is one of a million reasons to not play the server
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

iirc the landfarm will burn those troops when it runs, it doesn't have the resources to maintain an army of any size and the 3% desertions should apply to it. 

I haven't looked at the landfarm code in ages, if this is not the case I can make it so.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

It looks like it didn't burn them, because its on 11k land and 40 mil NW. Make it so windy. (Haha, Picard reference)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES