Redwall: Warlords

• April 27, 2017, 03:33:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RWL Home Page
If you find a bug in the game, contact The Lady Shael, or post a topic in the Bugs forum.

Author Topic: Dat landfarm  (Read 116 times)

Durza

• Permanent Resident
    • View Profile
Dat landfarm
« on: February 25, 2017, 04:55:02 PM »

Gotta ask this, who loaded up land farm with all them troops.  Its beautiful :D :'(
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Firetooth

• Available in holographic version
  • Permanent Resident
  • Updated my journal!
    • MSN Messenger - cdwood1@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Demo of my bro's site
Re: Dat landfarm
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 12:27:53 PM »

Can we actually make this a punishable offence because a) I want to run and this is super-lame b) it's super-lame c) I'm super tired and this is one of a million reasons to not play the server
science will only be cool when they figure out how to replicate another me for everyone to keep as a superior or loyal companion

windhound

• Fish Are Loyal
  • Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • omnomnom
    • MSN Messenger - windhound96@yahoo.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - windhound96
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - windhound96
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 08:31:20 PM »

iirc the landfarm will burn those troops when it runs, it doesn't have the resources to maintain an army of any size and the 3% desertions should apply to it. 

I haven't looked at the landfarm code in ages, if this is not the case I can make it so.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

• Cassus Belli
  • Permanent Resident
  • My little pony, Cthulu pony.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Crazy+Soviet
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 02:18:57 PM »

It looks like it didn't burn them, because its on 11k land and 40 mil NW. Make it so windy. (Haha, Picard reference)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Firetooth: I'd say Netherlands is a beter equivalent, where despite the populist fears, Wilders didn't manage to make the splash he thought
    April 20, 2017, 01:31:43 PM
  • Firetooth: any candidate besides Macron would be poor. FIllon will be embroiled by scandal and pro-Russian, whilst Melenchon and Le Pen will be diaastrous in economic and diplomatic terms
    April 20, 2017, 01:32:34 PM
  • Firetooth: So Macron tops first round poll, and 90% chance he beats Le Pen in run-off in a fortnight. Told you this is different to Brexit and Trump, Germany, France and Netherlands all seem to be avoiding far-right
    April 23, 2017, 11:25:10 AM
  • Firetooth: Should be a full-stop after "Brexit and trump", not a comma
    April 23, 2017, 11:25:36 AM
  • Gen. Volkov: I dunno, I think the shooting in France is going to change the equation.
    April 23, 2017, 03:08:00 PM
  • Gen. Volkov: There was only a .2 % difference between Macron and Le Pen.
    April 23, 2017, 03:09:02 PM
  • Firetooth: yes but look at 02 when her Dad went from 16% in round one to 20% in the run-off
    April 24, 2017, 10:35:45 AM
  • Firetooth: it'll be more like 60-40 this time, but still
    April 24, 2017, 10:36:01 AM
  • Firetooth: also, it was like a 2% difference
    April 24, 2017, 10:36:09 AM
  • Firetooth: where else does Le Pen get support from? 6% from Hamon will all go to Macron. Some of Melenchon's angry supporters will go the way of angry Sanders' supporters, but like with Sanders, most will vote against a literal fascist
    April 24, 2017, 10:37:13 AM
  • Firetooth: Fillon is more difficult, but he himself has endorsed Macron. 33% I reckon defo go Macron, 33% defo go Le Pen, and the rest could split either way
    April 24, 2017, 10:37:50 AM
  • Firetooth: main worry is that Hollande endorsing Macron is counter-productive in Macron's outsider narrative
    April 24, 2017, 11:17:13 AM
  • Firetooth: + everybody hates Hollande in France
    April 24, 2017, 11:17:21 AM
  • Gen. Volkov: We'll see, I guess. That first round vote is still much too close for comfort. There are a lot of crazy guys in the mix, Macron is pretty much the only centrist. I think a lot of the other votes are going to go to Le Pen, because there seems to be an awful lot of support for a French exit from the EU.
    April 25, 2017, 04:40:58 PM
  • Kilkenne: there is literally nothing wrong with fascism and faux multiculturalism is the worst thing that has ever happened to western society HEH
    April 25, 2017, 09:27:53 PM
  • Ungatt Trunn II: This guy gets it.
    April 26, 2017, 08:40:30 PM
  • Firetooth: Has kilk become a parody of himself
    Today at 12:20:38 PM
  • Firetooth: There are definitely problems with multiculturalism as it's currently enacted. But flowing remarks like "faux multiculturalism" around flippantly and without qualification is dangerous
    Today at 12:22:48 PM
  • Firetooth: *throwing
    Today at 12:23:04 PM
  • Firetooth: Irony or no (again, I can't tell)
    Today at 12:23:35 PM