Reg. Themes

Started by Briar, April 05, 2017, 02:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

(See Shadow)

Reg Themes I think would be interesting are:

Mystery Land:
There's no way to tell how much land someone has except by attacking them. Sure you could do NW math and such, but the scores page, warlord page, and info page all fail to tell you how much land a person has.

Race Ladder:
Same as the Turbo theme.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

I like the mystery land idea.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

where does land show up. Let me know if I'm forgetting any.

scores
warlord search
history search
warlords info
espy
scores dropdown
recent attacks
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

I think the only place land would be shown would be recent attacks.

Obviously a warlord could see their own land in the Main Menu and Army Status.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Firetooth

Mystery land is an interesting idea, but it just sounds annoying in practice...not the kind of thing I think would add to the round. It'd be busywork having to spend a portion of every run guestimating land from probing strikes, and I think I'd lose interest considering it's a busy time of year anyway.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

No market round (though this might hurt indys?)