Few questions

Started by Disl, September 27, 2017, 04:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disl

When does the set end? What is the percentage penalty for removing an item from public market(food and army)? On merc prices;  Do all races have the same buying prices with camps? For example ferret with camps vs rat with camps reach the same buy price on mercs? Also what percentage of camps/total land is needed to reduce merc buy prices to its lowest point?

Disl

Also what is public market tax set at? 25%?

Shadow

The set ends in 3 days, on the 30th of Sept at 8 pm EST or whenever I get to a computer nearest to that time ^_^

I don't recall the market pull penalty, but I think it's 20%.

No, all races do not have the same merc prices with max camps. If you have better merc prices without caps, you will have better merc prices with max camps.

40% of your land reduces merc prices to the minimum.

I don't know what pub market tax is offhand.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Disl

Quote from: Shadow on September 27, 2017, 02:44:32 PM
The set ends in 3 days
I signed up quite late then. Thanks for the answers!

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Sorry, couldn't get to it last night, will do it shortly.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Disl

A follow up to my questions:
The market penalty for pulling troops or food off public market is a 20% loss.  40% camps of total land gives mercs a 20%  price reduction.
Lizards WITH 40% camps merc prices:
Rats: $504
Weasels: $1,056
Stoats: $2,112   
Skiffs: $3,168
With these prices food is worth more in raw networth than troops. My farmer strategy was pretty bad, but at least I learned from it. My main mistake was that the market caps are different from QMT, which is 300/600/1200/1800. Going to try maging this set, hopefully I know what I am doing :P