Hello fellow Vermin

Started by Grimm, January 02, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimm

Hello everyone! I just randomly ran into this game online and thought I would give it a try. I have been a huge fan of the Redwall series since I was just a dibbun and thought I would give this game a try. I already put in a post looking for a mentor in the strategy section, so if you are interested in helping me and want to hear what you would have to work with, take a look there under the Mentor Search thread. I'm looking forward to learning how to play this game! Thanks all!

Gen. Volkov

Hello Grimm, welcome to RWL. The strategy section of the forum is a good resource, and the in game help section should give you all the basic info you need about how to play. Beyond that, well, at one point I was a designated mentor of new players, so once you work through the in game help guide, message me in game (Hounds of Ulster) and I'll give you a rundown of the basic strategies and how to run them.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

Quote from: Grimm on January 02, 2018, 11:21:37 AM
Hello everyone! I just randomly ran into this game online and thought I would give it a try. I have been a huge fan of the Redwall series since I was just a dibbun and thought I would give this game a try. I already put in a post looking for a mentor in the strategy section, so if you are interested in helping me and want to hear what you would have to work with, take a look there under the Mentor Search thread. I'm looking forward to learning how to play this game! Thanks all!

Or if you want to learn how to play like a real beast message myself Sevz #5 ingame.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.
Alternatively #7 is a great mentor along with #13. Message all of us and welcome to Redwall.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Durza

Not currently an active player this round, but you may see me around the forums.  Welcome to our niche of the internet
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Juska

Sevah is no good at this game, don't message him for any reason.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Lol. Hi Juska, how's it going? Nice to see you around again.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Firetooth

Quote from: Juska on January 16, 2018, 08:06:10 PM
Sevah is no good at this game, don't message him for any reason.
^
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.
Does that explain yesterday's display?

Wolf Snare

Uhhh.... where'd your 9 Bil net worth go?  :wink:
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Where'd your 2.5tril cash - and your essentially unassailable advantage after abusing vacation - go?  :D

Wolf Snare

Certainly not to you. You guys are hard pressed to produce over 50b cash on those ratios  ::)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 23, 2018, 09:09:23 PM
Certainly not to you.
Yep, blown on a failed lock to boost your ego  :)

Gen. Volkov

You mean the ratios that just spied you? Huh, looks like you're hard pressed to produce over 50b cash too.

Promisance in 2018?! (#14)
Turns (?)   150 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?)   0 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #17
Workers (?)   223,637
Acres (?)   71,624
Cash (?)   $44,316,605,804
Food (?)   4,861,353,901
Loyalty (?)   941,036
Networth (?)   $192,836,646

Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Fox
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   2,831,181
Weasels (?)   478,114
Stoats (?)   665,707
Skiffs (?)   511,352
Leaders (?)   18,518,608

byakuya (#18)
Turns (?)   249 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?)   24 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #14
Workers (?)   209,000
Acres (?)   49,336
Cash (?)   $69,664,111,906
Food (?)   840,951,616
Loyalty (?)   1,179,878,658
Networth (?)   $103,458,215

Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Wolf
Health (?)   100%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   0
Weasels (?)   2,769,089
Stoats (?)   1,741,332
Skiffs (?)   347,042
Leaders (?)   10,163,031

Shoot

byakuya isnt even with us... A great first step to fighting a battle is knowing who your enemy is so you're welcome.

EDIT: Also it was less than 2 trillion cash (I had 1.7 when i hit the vacation button and my partner at the time had sent basically all of his cash to me) and, believe it or not, at the time I hit the vacation button we didn't have plans to war you guys (that changed when I discovered an extra 130 billion or so was missing before vacation took effect and my partner continuing to get sacked as well despite trying to resolve it peacefully). I took a vacation because the land was spread out so bad that the risk:reward ratio was too high, and there was no reason for me to just let baddies from a clan who can't produce their own cash to continue to steal mine.