Hello fellow Vermin

Started by Grimm, January 02, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Wow, thanks for the compliment Sevah. Truly appreciated.

As for your request to join the clan, I never saw it. It could have been declined by someone else in the clan leadership though. I would have been somewhat hesitant to let you in, given our past rivalry and antagonism though. Would have required some negotiations.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

Just to be clear, neverdull isn't working with us so picking on her makes me mad. From now on whoever hits her gets a beatdown by me personally.
Smart play to jump into vacation with 3b networth. That's going to be critical in the final days of the round. Keep up the great work RLA. We're coming for you.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Graceclaw

Briar

Quote from: Sevah on March 14, 2018, 09:14:14 AM
Just to be clear, neverdull isn't working with us so picking on her makes me mad. From now on whoever hits her gets a beatdown by me personally.
Smart play to jump into vacation with 3b networth. That's going to be critical in the final days of the round. Keep up the great work RLA. We're coming for you.

Just to be clear, I actually went on a real vacation that had limited internet connectivity. It was a lovely time and I tried cross country skiing for the first time.  It was wonderful to get away without Briarspawn No.1 since it will likely be the last time my husband and I will be able to do so before the arrival of Briarspawn No. 2.

This is what vacation is actually supposed to be used for.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shoot

Quote from: Briar on March 14, 2018, 04:49:00 PMThis is what vacation is actually supposed to be used for.

I doubt your clan funneling every possible dollar of net worth they could on your warlord to remove it from play when you hit the button is "what vacation is actually supposed to be used for." You may have had a good reason to use it, but the way it was utilized was no less "abusive" than the instance your clanmates were complaining about earlier in the thread where I used it. I doubt anyone would have complained or even cared in the slightest if I vacationed with little or no assets regardless of the reason.

And no, I don't care that this was done, but calling this proper use of vacation while implying mine was improper when in both cases it was clearly used to protect a very significant amount of assets is silly. ::)

Firetooth

I don't think you can prove  anything you're accusing us. Difference being you admitted to vaca abuse. And the intentional maxing and clan hopping is plain for all to see. Baseless accusations from career cheats. Snare was disabled the first set I ever won for this exact kind of cheating. You guys are truly shameless...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

I was going to make a post from the high ground about vacation abuse and such, but apparently I was the reason it got removed from Turbo 9 years ago
http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=10945.0

So I mean, lol. 
btw Firefight, Briar taking 3 bil worth of net into vacation, even a legit vacation (glad you had a nice time Briar!), was the same thing you and Volky complained about me doing nine years ago.  And you def. loaded Briar up right before she left, so it was intentional. 
/shrug.

Previously the setup was that if someone vacation'd in reg, even if to protect net, it didn't really matter as they'd have to surface one day if they wanted to continue to play.  And if they didn't, whatever.
Historical evidence - http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=16357.0

There is a land-leak implemented that drops 0.1% of your land to the landfarm every turn cycle while you're in vacation and have > the average land in the active top 10.  Prevents someone from pulling a bunch of land out of the game, but doesn't affect the average player.

Vacation in Turbo mattered because of the reset and 'winning' the round. 
And after some discussion vacation mode was simply removed from turbo.

Reg currently being 3mo long there's still a need for legitimate vacation mode.  But with a reset vacation abuse does matter towards the end. 

My current proposal is to disable vacation mode and kick everyone out 10 days before the reset. 
Any vacation use before then, eh whatever. 

Subjective rules suck, aint nobody got time for that. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Firetooth on March 15, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
I don't think you can prove  anything you're accusing us. Difference being you admitted to vaca abuse. And the intentional maxing and clan hopping is plain for all to see. Baseless accusations from career cheats. Snare was disabled the first set I ever won for this exact kind of cheating. You guys are truly shameless...
Career cheats rofl. when you can't win, you cry abuse. You are just not a very good promi player mate.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sevah

I hope I didn't come across rude because I can appreciate if you did vacate specifically to protect networth.
In my opinion that's what its for. Breathing space during warfare is reasonable. Vacation from the game is like taking a couple stress days from work.
I'm a fierce competitor but I'm certainly not a sore loser. My brain reaction to seeing 3.5b in protection was how do we counter? Can we take out the rest of your teams leader players before you get back? Your team has 1less player hitting us and supplying resources do we change our attack list? Its hard to make networth and very easy to destroy.
You've been active for 2months its only fair that all players can take a few days to think about protecting themselves from destruction without being criticized. Especially on this cutthroat code. You are allowed to vacate anytime you wish for any reason you wish. My main objection is you came back too fast. Should have done it after your clan leveled us out.
Its only cheating if I do it because I'm highly judged based on my strategic actions. Im tricky and i win most rounds. A few years ago you could go into vacation but your stuff on the public market remains available for selling. 12hours until youre safe and another 72hours of no turns or merc refill. Always best to have turns on hand before clicking the button. Code got changed because I loaded the market and vacate. I saved lots of money and built camps for discount army prices to sell bigger amounts. I make the admin think. When they change the code it punishes us all. 

Another plan for me to exploit is; does the land leak if I go into vacation with 400k on a cloaked fox? I've wondered for ages and I'll test it some day. PURE GOLD. Luv u Windy.

Open your minds people. If I do things like this? people complain instead of learning that they can do it effectively.
Much respect to RLA for a great battle so far, tides are about to turn and you'll all see that legends are based on times like these.
History will be written in two weeks. Who will win?
Thankyou for the now. I'm happy to have honorable opponents. 
See you on the battlefield.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on March 15, 2018, 12:50:17 PM
Career cheats rofl. when you can't win, you cry abuse. You are just not a very good promi player mate.
Not all of us are so insecure were keep our wins listed in our forum signatures hahaha.

You lose the right to trash talk when you clan hop. You guys have always been flat track bullies who don't fight when the odds arrwnt ridiculously in your favour. You're abusing every gap in the code possible to stay competitive. In open play we continue to smoke you guys, and we've beaten you plenty enough times to make you absolutely terrible if you've lost to us. Maybe I should list those in my signature?

Also, one more added to the collection...do you think anyone is ever going to take  you seriously again after that? Your ego over internet rats is almost funny enough to balance out how cheap and crappy your tactics are.

@ sevz, I am enjoying the contest, but it sucks when you're playing a team that refuses to clan.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

windhound

Quote from: Sevah on March 15, 2018, 01:15:32 PM
When they change the code it punishes us all. 
Depends?  A lot of the time its just closing loopholes that one or two people were exploiting. 

Quote from: Sevah on March 15, 2018, 01:15:32 PM
Another plan for me to exploit is; does the land leak if I go into vacation with 400k on a cloaked fox? I've wondered for ages and I'll test it some day. PURE GOLD. Luv u Windy.
Thanks Sevz, I like how you think each feature is written incompetently. 
Landleak was mine, it's solid.  Fox cloak only affects the scores, info, and search pages; the actual networth field is not touched, so I can query it as needed.  Fox cloak doesn't affect land. 
I'd forgotten just how salty you were over landleak five years ago..  http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=16981.0
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Firetooth on March 15, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on March 15, 2018, 12:50:17 PM
Not all of us are so insecure were keep our wins listed in our forum signatures hahaha.

You lose the right to trash talk when you clan hop. You guys have always been flat track bullies who don't fight when the odds arrwnt ridiculously in your favour.
Like was mentioned, you guys cry about abuse then go and use the same tactics. What a flexible moral code you have when it benefits you. Let's keep your sociopathic tendencies ingame, aye?

Seriously though. First with vacation, now with clan hopping. Or was it another coincidence that you loaded and booted Badrang earlier this evening? Oh the hypocrisy.

As for my siggy, I updated it years ago, somewhat egotistically perhaps, to remind little punks like you that you can't always ride coattails to win sets. Sure you've been aided to rank one a few times before reset, but judging by how you utilize your turns, you don't actually have a clue how to compete without half the player base under you, sending that unlimited foreign aid.
If you like though I could update my signature, I know there's a few other times we "cheated to win" (played better than you) that you could probably cry about lol. Your petulence is reminiscent of a toddler that didn't get his own way.

QuoteYou're abusing every gap in the code possible to stay competitive. In open play we continue to smoke you guys, and we've beaten you plenty enough times to make you absolutely terrible if you've lost to us. Maybe I should list those in my signature?
Yes, we are desperately switching strategies to keep up. Btw, how did that failed kill run work out for ya LOL. The epitome of desperation.

Again, you guys adopt the same strategies only days after you try tattling on us.  Monkey see monkey do. Disbanding your clan was a feature intended for the game. The rest is strategy. Strategy that (let's not forget) you adopted after your cries of abuse were shrugged off and ridiculed by windy. oh and there was you guys losing that 3 BIL NW last night.  Might have had something to do with it. You draw the line  between "abuse" and "strategy" based on how it benefits you, you sound like shadow now haha.
Your logic is about as spotty as your Indy game, Mr landspread. Unless you have some real bug abuse to bring forth, (preferably not something you guys are also "abusing") I'd suggest allowing  volkov be the sole crier for RLA on here. Your butthurt, insipid whining is making your team look as desperate as you are, when in reality they're not /all/ as lousy as you at this game.

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Ok, Snare, maybe cool it with the personal insults? You've been gagged for that before. I'm not a mod or anything, but calling someone a sociopath seems a little extreme. You've always been a little too ready to descend to that level when talking about internet rats. Chill bro, its just a game. Also, its spelled "petulance".

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Pedantic Dan to the rescue. He started it! *raspberry*
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)