Hello fellow Vermin

Started by Grimm, January 02, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Dude I have been producing more than you indy at my best. Difference is I really do not have the time to shell in for an hours worth of scraping, whereas your team seems to have all day and night to spend camped online, ready to do the noobiest trick going of onlining. It's ironic that after years of flaming people for having no lives, that at any one point at least one of your team will be sat online...even sometimes leaving and returning an hour later will still not have got rid of you. I literally have not been able to run recently because I simply don't have even 1/10th of the time for this game as you guys.

And the sad thing is this game was always egos and rivalry, but there was actually skill to the diplomacy and risks taken with clanning and takedowns and the right timing. But now it's always you guys in your sad little club, sat online all day and abusing whatever game features you can to try and stay ahead. You never take any risks and have no pride in your game or team, just sitting in the shadows, amassing net in the safety of unclanned leaders and running sad guerrilla 24hour onlining seshes. How to even compete with that...

P.S. Snare I still refuse to believe you are a real person. You are like a parody of what a functioning human should be hahaha. Also, as well as being unable to spell petulance, it appears you do not know what pedantic actually means.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Dude, you made 200m net last run? Sounds like you're extra salty, must have hit a nerve.

I'm suprised you mustered up a response, after having rage quit about a week ago after reading my original response.   ;) :'( ::)

Redwise (#19)
Turns (?)    550 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?)    150 (max 150)
Rank (?)    #17
Workers (?)    421,368
Acres (?)    40,770
Cash (?)    $23,493,031,057
Food (?)    2,081,506,781
Loyalty (?)    2,899,291
Networth (?)    $89,729,626

Location (?)    Northlands
Race (?)    Rat
Health (?)    24%
Tax Rate (?)    11%
Rats (?)    10,439,682
Weasels (?)    0
Stoats (?)    0
Skiffs (?)    1,286,427
Leaders (?)    369,277

Did volkov send you some $USD to cure your butthurt, bucktooth?  :P ::)

Nice to see you playing again, for now  :-*

It was adorable of your "brother" to msg me those kind words ingame asking for a land truce, after sacking our mage to limit. Your alter ego is quite the contrary of this sassy one you've built back up in your week of absence.

EDIT: also, your ears are steaming from the onlines, how typical. Hehe. How did we cheat this time m8?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

As per usual this has gone downhill pretty hard. I'm going to hand out gags indiscriminately if it continues. You're all pretty much adults now, this should be embarrassing.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on March 19, 2018, 06:30:27 PM
It was adorable of your "brother" to msg me those kind words ingame asking for a land truce, after sacking our mage to limit. Your alter ego is quite the contrary of this sassy one you've built back up in your week of absence.

This is negotiable - maybe we stop sacking if you stop onlining us?

Happy to discuss via DM (on these forums or in-game) if you're open to that.

Wolf Snare

You guys are terrorists. Just awful. I finally won the lottery and you stole my winnings after.

1.6 hours ago    Someone stole $2,991,928,829 from your treasury, though your guards them from stealing more.
1.6 hours ago   You find another warlord viewing your stats!
5.3 hours ago   The winning lottery ticket number is announced. You look at your lottery ticket and it matches! You have won $2,583,013,461!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Graceclaw

You know what they say about winning the lottery. It never works out how you thought it would.

In this case, it went to better hands. We promise to cherish and love it in a way you never could :)

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Graceclaw on March 21, 2018, 07:26:35 AM
You know what they say about winning the lottery. It never works out how you thought it would.

In this case, it went to better hands. We promise to cherish and love it in a way you never could :)

Don't worry, I'm already basking in my most recent wins.

You have won $132,389,397 for winning the Skiffs races.
9.9 hours ago   You won $190,407,389 off of your bets on the Skiffs races.
9.9 hours ago   You won $144,920,245 off of your bets on the Skiffs races.
9.9 hours ago   You won $110,283,605 off of your bets on the Skiffs races.
9.9 hours ago   You won $83,946,350 off of your bets on the Skiffs races.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Big bad RLA trying to pick a fight with the little guys...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Cute cloud, but we're not the ones who spent the last month of last round locking the server. I made RLA so that wouldn't happen again. That was the primary goal, and looks like we succeeded to me...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

I wasn't here last month, so I have no idea what you're talking about.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

I figured you would downplay your intentions when you lost. You fought with everything you had to win this set. When you realized you may have actually been outclassed fair and square, all of a sudden you try to save face and claim some other victory in that this was all about lock prevention?

I thought you were better than that Volkov. After all, you guys played very impressively and I'm not afraid to admit that. We were all impressed with the challenge, and honestly didn't know if we could keep up at times.  Don't be a sore loser by downplaying things now; that was one of the bloodiest wars in rwl history!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Briar

Snare,

Read the RP posts for this round that were posted within the first few weeks of the game plus the one I made like last month or something.  It has been stated multiple times that our main goal was to keep the land flowing. It keeps the game interesting and encourages new players.  The first round of the game was terrible because a lock happened within the first month and that really discourages any new players from participating.

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, like Briar said, that was the intent from the very beginning, I never said otherwise. So this isn't me downplaying anything, we set a goal for the set, and accomplished it. Win or lose, I'm happy about that.

As for being "outclassed fair and square"... OK bro. LOL. In addition to the bloodiest, this was by far the dirtiest set I've ever experienced. I've never seen one group pull as many disreputable tactics as you guys did. Camping so you could online us in the middle of runs, clan hopping constantly, maxing the land farm and team members when you weren't onlining us. If there was a tactic that wasn't outright, and provably, against the rules, you guys used it. So fair and square seems a bit laughable to me.  I will say this though, I am impressed by the tenacity you guys showed. No matter how times we knocked you down, you kept coming after us.

As for who will win the set, I guess we'll have to see. Set isn't over yet.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Holby

What year is it?   :o Are your personalities frozen in time? Have you all been replaced by intelligent bots? Is this an April Fool's Day joke? HOW ELSE COULD THIS BE HAPPENING?

I could cut and paste this whole thread, plonk it down in 2008, and no-one would bat an eye.

Either way, it's weirdly reassuring. But play a bit nicer?

This makes me feel young again. Or very old. I'm not sure.

-Holby, not really modding.

I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

You should play again Holby! It does keep you young! This round of RWL was just like the old days, and while it was frustrating, it also gave me waves of nostalgia.