Redwall: Warlords

• January 17, 2018, 08:20:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RWL Home Page
If you find a bug in the game, contact The Lady Shael, or post a topic in the Bugs forum.

Author Topic: The Redwall Liberation Army  (Read 115 times)

Gen. Volkov

• Cassus Belli
  • Permanent Resident
  • My little pony, Cthulu pony.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Crazy+Soviet
    • View Profile
The Redwall Liberation Army
« on: January 06, 2018, 04:51:43 PM »

For too long have the proletariat of Redwall suffered under the arbitrary and fascistic rule of warlords and would-be emperors. The dialectic of history demands that all oppressors of the workers, and their running dogs, must eventually be thrown on the ash heap of history. The Redwall Liberation Army is here to free the workers and take back the means of production. No more shall a few profit from the labors of the many! The old order shall be overthrown, and a new Worker's Paradise shall be created in its place. Join the Revolution comrades! Vive La Revolucion!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

• Permanent Resident
    • View Profile
Re: The Redwall Liberation Army
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 02:31:44 AM »

Nice clan you've got going there Voklov, I'm genuinely impressed that you've got some friends.
The great news is that your team will go without resistance for another 3-4 more weeks. The old el reliable Wolf Snare has gone inactive so the land production is running slower than expected.

I notice a few extra players have signed up? Excellent news. The more the merrier.
Whoever is running solo, please message me ingame when you're due to run turns and I'll make land available. It's going to be interesting to see what happens this peaceful month.

Can Team Voklov raise an emperor?
And will it be enough to foil the tyrants when February hits?

Lots of questions about this action packed round. How many more players will join this land frenzy? Are we going to see a wildcard team enter the competition and surprise us?
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Firetooth

• Available in holographic version
  • Permanent Resident
  • Updated my journal!
    • MSN Messenger - cdwood1@hotmail.co.uk
    • View Profile
    • Demo of my bro's site
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 12:59:12 PM »

Nice clan you've got going there Voklov, I'm genuinely impressed that you've got some friends.
The great news is that your team will go without resistance for another 3-4 more weeks. The old el reliable Wolf Snare has gone inactive so the land production is running slower than expected.

I notice a few extra players have signed up? Excellent news. The more the merrier.
Whoever is running solo, please message me ingame when you're due to run turns and I'll make land available. It's going to be interesting to see what happens this peaceful month.

Can Team Voklov raise an emperor?
And will it be enough to foil the tyrants when February hits?

Lots of questions about this action packed round. How many more players will join this land frenzy? Are we going to see a wildcard team enter the competition and surprise us?
Fake news.

For too long have the proletariat of Redwall suffered under the arbitrary and fascistic rule of warlords and would-be emperors. The dialectic of history demands that all oppressors of the workers, and their running dogs, must eventually be thrown on the ash heap of history. The Redwall Liberation Army is here to free the workers and take back the means of production. No more shall a few profit from the labors of the many! The old order shall be overthrown, and a new Worker's Paradise shall be created in its place. Join the Revolution comrades! Vive La Revolucion!
The words of a genius...and a mentally stable genius at that!
science will only be cool when they figure out how to replicate another me for everyone to keep as a superior or loyal companion

Shoot

• Post Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 02:36:53 PM »

The words of a genius...and a mentally stable genius at that!

Like, really smart.

Wolf Snare

• Old Timer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 07:42:56 PM »

It seems the RLA are actually clogging up the land and ranks! Fascist pigs!

You're a phoney! A great big phoney!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

• Cassus Belli
  • Permanent Resident
  • My little pony, Cthulu pony.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Crazy+Soviet
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 04:51:37 PM »

It seems the RLA are actually clogging up the land and ranks! Fascist pigs!

Do not listen to the lies of capitalist running dogs comrades! They are just trying to divide us, to keep us from achieving our glorious Worker's Paradise! Vive La Revolucion!

You're a phoney! A great big phoney!

LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

• Im not dead, just taking a break.
  • Dev Team
  • Permanent Resident
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2018, 07:03:51 PM »

I miss Peace Alliance.

Wish he'd start a clan, might join that one.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • windhound: Hi Holbs!
    November 16, 2017, 08:12:34 PM
  • Briar: Round's up at the end of the month, right?
    December 12, 2017, 01:14:13 PM
  • Shadow: sure is
    December 12, 2017, 04:30:51 PM
  • Krowdon: The whole game isnt out yet, it's early access so it's a small part
    December 19, 2017, 04:09:00 PM
  • Briar: Have you played the small part yet?
    December 22, 2017, 09:05:04 AM
  • windhound: Merry Christmas guys!
    December 24, 2017, 11:47:00 PM
  • Gen. Volkov: Merry Christmas!
    December 25, 2017, 10:48:22 PM
  • Uiblis: Merry Christmas/happy holidays everyone
    December 26, 2017, 10:33:52 AM
  • Briar: Shads, were you able to code out the market for next round?
    December 28, 2017, 10:04:56 AM
  • Shadow: No, sorry. Not yet anyway, just too much going on this holiday season. I'll look into figuring out how to do it again. Not sure I even still have server access.
    December 28, 2017, 11:54:37 AM
  • Briar: Dang. Understandable. Too bad you can't just hide the button or something.....
    December 28, 2017, 05:12:54 PM
  • Shadow: surprised it isn't already
    December 29, 2017, 07:32:37 PM
  • windhound: If you guys want a no-market round I can probably make that work, no mercs is already coded
    December 29, 2017, 08:25:43 PM
  • Shadow: <3
    December 30, 2017, 12:54:48 PM
  • windhound: Server reset; will open signups in a bit, gotta do a code thing and make food
    December 31, 2017, 06:08:53 PM
  • windhound: Happy New Year btw
    December 31, 2017, 06:09:23 PM
  • windhound: and we're up
    December 31, 2017, 07:31:49 PM
  • Gen. Volkov: Sweet
    December 31, 2017, 10:09:45 PM
  • Gen. Volkov: Happy new year RWL
    December 31, 2017, 10:09:55 PM
  • Shadow: thanks wondy
    January 01, 2018, 08:57:42 AM