Thanks For Everything

Started by SiegeMaster, February 09, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiegeMaster

So somehow I stumbled back on this site. I've been looking through old posts and man it is so nostalgic. As I'm sitting here reading these posts I'm thinking to myself: "Wow, I'm talking like a little kid." Then I looked at my profile and see that I joined the site February 11, 2011. I was 12. What the hell was I doing on a online forum with strangers as a 12 year old? I don't know, all I know is that I was having fun so thank you all for the memories.

It's late so I can't do a full look back on every memory I have of this site, so I'm just going to post this because I don't know if/when I will come back to check this site again.

I'll end with this, I joined this site as a kid, I made friends with random strangers online, and I had fun posting on a message board with these people that I will most likely never meet. That feels so strange.

I still don't know how to end this, wow this is such a mess.

The people who made this site did an amazing thing, thank you for your hard work. Thank you to all the friends I made on these forums. Thank you for all the great memories RWL.

windhound

Yep, site is almost 16 years old.. 
There are kids getting their driver's permit who weren't born when Boze launched RWL. 

Always glad when a former player pokes around. 
You should join a round, for farts and giggles. 
We're down to one game server, Reg, and it's now resetting quarterly; full turns every two days, 's not a huge ask. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

Good to hear from you.  RWL seems to be puttering slowly onward as usual. 
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

Echo SeigeMaster.

Need a RWL convention IRL, someone set that up please.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19