March 31st 2018 Round Results

Started by windhound, March 31, 2018, 07:02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoot

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on April 01, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
Ah, I thought Sevz sent you net. I would be interested to know how much total net you had on Rose at max. We actually made enough net on the last day to top you guys, even with you buying uo. You guys just collectively destroyed like half of it. Lol. So yeah, like Snare said, lots of net destruction on both sides, you guys just timed it better than we did, I think.

If I remember correctly, it peaked somewhere around 4.2b net with about 1 trillion cash stockpiled before your standard attacks the other day.

Gen. Volkov

Ah, ok. That's actually a bit less than I had estimated. Interesting. We could never get a spy because of the way leader math works. We figured you had a bunch of cash stockpiled from the random large chunks of cash that would appear and dissappear on the people we could spy though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Briar

What a round. (And I appreciate that you all are being so nice to each other in this thread)

Echoing what had been said before, active but brutal round.  Huge shout out to the landmakers this round.  I really think you guys set the round up with all the scouting you did at the beginning of the round.  I think it helped keep new players more active since there was land to be had.

I am looking forward to getting my life back, lol. I will miss the RLA FB message threads.  If FB/smart phones had been around back in the hay day, this game would have been taken to the next level.

And Windy, you are amazing <3
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?