Emperor Lask Frildur

Started by windhound, April 12, 2018, 09:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

With all of the suicide leader attacks, can anyone get an espionage on him yet?  Want to see how close I am  >:D

Sevz

Sorry to tell you but Arula and Hans Solo have been sacking the snot out of me and hitting me really low on land.
Due to them we haven't done enough damage yet. We all could have taken it down a month ago.
Yesterday I had 23million leaders and 30k land but I still failed the espionage.

We are thinking a few more days and we can finally take this emperor down.

Its a shame that nobody helped us because this round would have been fun if the community worked together.

Also. Since we did all the hard work to break this emperor I politely ask the rest of you to leave him alone once we get through.

Of course if you wish to join my clan for the last few weeks you're more than welcome
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Actually, Arula and Han Solo were building up rats to break the emp about two weeks ago, but you murdered half of them away, so they stopped trying. Plus they are players you killed earlier this round, so they never were too inclined to help you in the first place. Frankly though, your effort to break the emp this round has been pathetic. He should have been broken weeks and weeks ago. If and when you finally do break him, I don't see much reason to let you guys alone exploit something you did such a terrible job at. I let you take the lead this round because you are always criticizing other players when they go for emp breaks, so I thought I'd give you the chance to show us how you think it should be done. If this is the best you can do, I'm not impressed.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sharptooh

Quote from: Sevz on June 12, 2018, 05:30:16 AM
Sorry to tell you but Arula and Hans Solo have been sacking the snot out of me and hitting me really low on land.
Due to them we haven't done enough damage yet. We all could have taken it down a month ago.
Yesterday I had 23million leaders and 30k land but I still failed the espionage.

We are thinking a few more days and we can finally take this emperor down.

Its a shame that nobody helped us because this round would have been fun if the community worked together.

Also. Since we did all the hard work to break this emperor I politely ask the rest of you to leave him alone once we get through.

Of course if you wish to join my clan for the last few weeks you're more than welcome

"You can get revenge, you can be a sore loser or you can adapt."

Sound familiar?

We were (well, I definitely was) prepared to put last round behind us, but you killed someone unprovoked at the start of the round, then followed up with a failed kill on Volk, and another successful kill on me (granted, I did online Snare, but I think that's fair retaliation for an unprovoked attempted kill).

Even after that, I did suggest in the other thread that maybe we could be diplomatic (http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=17742.msg371354#msg371354), but this message was completely ignored.

You completely destroyed any good will that existed within the first two weeks of the round, and are only now complaining.

So please don't say things like "it would have been really fun if the community worked together" when you've actively worked against that from day 4 of the round. You still haven't addressed why you attempted a kill on Volk at the start of the round when we'd done nothing to provoke this; even an admission of guilt might have been enough but it's a bit late now.

If you do break the emp, we won't leave you alone either. Based on past experience you wouldn't have given us that courtesy, so why should we give it to you?

Sevz

The problem there is that if we used Rats to break we leave the emperor with weasels Stoats Skiffs Leaders Food and Cash.
That's like $7 to $12billion networth after we all sack him down for a measly 250k land at very high costs.
It takes me 10days to explore 250k land into the game at zero costs.
Whoever sacks will be paying more in upkeep than they gain from the sacks.
Do you see how pointless that would be?

We can easily break with Rats at any time.

My plan is to break with leaders so we can open attack ops and do murders. So we can steal cash and poison the food. If we bream with rats the emperor finishes the round with around $10b networth. If we break with leaders we can take him down to $100m networth in 2 runs.

That's why you should have helped us.
As soon as Windy made the emperor I made it clear that I'm not killing anyone.

Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: SevzMy plan is to break with leaders so we can open attack ops and do murders. So we can steal cash and poison the food. If we bream with rats the emperor finishes the round with around $10b networth. If we break with leaders we can take him down to $100m networth in 2 runs.

Yeah, if you break with leaders. I'm betting windy is smart enough to have put enough leaders on the emp that this is not going to be possible. If we kept him maxed with round the clock suicides from here to the end of the round, you might, and I stress might, be able to get a spy. Which is why you should have been going for a rat break from the start. Yeah, sure, initially you'd be spending more on upkeep than you get back in sacks, but rats die so quick that you'd quickly be getting a net positive. Yes, the emp would end with a lot of, net, unless of course we killed him. Emp never uses turns, so a kill would be possible. This plan of yours is dumb, and will never work, and that's the other half of the reason I never helped. I will send you 100 bil cash, in game, if you manage to even spy the emp before the end of the round.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

Rofl! You think you can kill the emperor, yet our plan is dumb? Holy bejesus that's hilarious.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteRofl! You think you can kill the emperor, yet our plan is dumb? Holy bejesus that's hilarious.

Well not anymore, but if we had broken him with a month and a half, or even 2 month left like we should have? Yeah, he'd be killable.