Sweet

Started by Gen. Volkov, July 04, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Glad we're back. Now that we are, I was curious how we we're going to deal with the reset that should have happened on Saturday? Are we giving everyone an extra day to get their stuff in order, pushing it to this coming weekend? Shadow, I think it's up to you, as windy is on vacation this week as far as I know.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

On vacation,but unexpectedly good cell service

I'll aim for a Saturday reset, 8pm
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Ok, cool, thanks windy!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Considering the hilariously bad emp takedown attempt, I'm not sure you guys really want this one immortalized anyway ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shoot

Wasn't worth it when it was discovered the emp only had 50 billion dollars after suiciding nearly 1 billion leaders away lol