Vixens, LLC

Started by Krowdon, July 18, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Good evening, Warlords of Mossflower.

Vixens is a small startup company whose goal is to help provide goods and services for today's Warlords. We're currently a two fox team and we want to help YOU!

Food? Money? Armies?? We've got it if you need it!

Feel free to message one of our representatives today to discuss how we can help you, and to purchase one of our many packages.

Feel free to browse our website for more information and testimonials!

We are also accepting new team members, please message Krowdon (#10) in Regular if you'd like to join up!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Krowdon is so hardcore that she made a website for her clan.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Drakus

do u hav to be a fox to join
meow

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on July 18, 2018, 06:57:22 PM
Krowdon is so hardcore that she made a website for her clan.

Going above and beyond! The email listed at the bottom of the site is a functioning gmail too.

Quote from: Drakus on July 18, 2018, 07:39:03 PM
do u hav to be a fox to join

No, but I will warn you neither Eira or I has played in a while so we're kinda relearning the game a bit.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wolf Snare

I like the website! Since the 1300's, an impressive span of time to remain in business! I wish you the best, pm me if I can help in any way.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

austfit

Hmph. What are your interest rates?

Graceclaw

Fun!

I wanted to do something similar a few rounds back but didn't have the acumen. Being a weapons-dealer and using the profits for personal gain sounds like a fun way to play :)

Krowdon

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 19, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
I like the website! Since the 1300's, an impressive span of time to remain in business! I wish you the best, pm me if I can help in any way.

It's less impressive if you consider the game to be taking place in the middle ages ;3

Quote from: austfit on July 19, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
Hmph. What are your interest rates?

We only charge interest if you borrow money! Lets say, 5% for every IRL day you have your loan.

Quote from: Graceclaw on July 19, 2018, 02:50:30 PM
Fun!

I wanted to do something similar a few rounds back but didn't have the acumen. Being a weapons-dealer and using the profits for personal gain sounds like a fun way to play :)

I 100% did this as a joke but circumstances happened and now I have to commit XD