Krowdon's Pirate Extravaganza

Started by Krowdon, October 03, 2018, 09:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

What is UP Warlords of Mossflower. Have YOU ever dreamed of becoming a pirate, and sailing the seven seas as we plunder, and score lots of loot, and maybe swim in a comically sized vault of coins?

Well NOW IS THE TIME.

Captain Krowdon is looking for Pirates to join the good ship "Abandon Ship"

There are NO REQUIREMENTS to join other than you want to have fun and pirate it up. Message Krowdon if you send in a request to join.

Things we plan to do:

1. Play the game in a fun, relaxed atmosphere
2. Use Pirate slang such as "Avast!" and "Whale off the starboard bow!"
3. Focus on teamwork and improving our game but in a casual manner
4. Sing sea shanties

Things we WILL NOT BE DOING:

1. We are not a teaching clan but we can help each other out if we need help.
2. We aren't here to challenge Sevz.
3. We will not be using landlubber slang like "Kids these days huh", or "What's the Wifi Password?"
4. Listen to music that's NOT sea shanties.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Now this is a clan I can get on board with

I'm in as long as you don't expect me to actually do anything other than make pirate noises.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on October 04, 2018, 12:31:36 AM
Now this is a clan I can get on board with

I'm in as long as you don't expect me to actually do anything other than make pirate noises.

Oh that is absolutely acceptable. You can be our like, Bard.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Ahoy!

'tis the first weekly bulletin from the crew o' the good ship "Abandon Ship". I hear ye askin', isn't it tuesday? Why are ye postin' this now? It's simple. Pirates 'ave four day weekends, so tuesday be the start t' our week.

The Cap'n would like t' welcome the new shipmate Baaarrrggghd(#18) as our official musician. We're lookin' forward t' sailin' wit' ye, 'n hearin' yer lovely singin'.

Today starts the beginnin' o' Scurvy Prevention Week. Me crew 'n I would appreciate if all nah pirates would send us some citrus durin' the week so we can keep our health up. It can be sent t' any hand o' the crew, nah jus' the Cap'n. We be acceptin' donations 'til next tuesday.

I've spent some time compilin' a playlist o' sea shanties that ye best be familiar wit' if ye intend t' join the crew, or ye jus' wants somethin' t' sing. 'tis located here, 'n best listened t' on shuffle.

We're still takin' on new hands so feel free t' message me if ye're interested in joinin'.

---- Cap'n Krowdon