Guess who's baaa-ack!

Started by calria, October 04, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

WHY HELLO CALRIA LET'S TALK ABOUT THINGS. HERE'S A POST ABOUT STUFF

austfit

Holy moly! It's KILK! I haven't seen that name in ages either!

Hello, cal! It's good to see you again!! What a wonderful surprise to reconnect after 15 years. I'm currently married and working as an Academic Advisor at a small community college in Virginia. I have two master's degrees in theater and hope to teach someday, but biding my time running the theater club at the college. Glad to see you're still writing! You were always quite good at that.

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on October 08, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

Oh Kilkenne!! Hi!!!!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

calria

Quote from: Kilkenne on October 08, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

WHY HELLO THERE AS WELL

calria

Quote from: austfit on October 08, 2018, 09:23:23 PM
Holy moly! It's KILK! I haven't seen that name in ages either!

Hello, cal! It's good to see you again!! What a wonderful surprise to reconnect after 15 years. I'm currently married and working as an Academic Advisor at a small community college in Virginia. I have two master's degrees in theater and hope to teach someday, but biding my time running the theater club at the college. Glad to see you're still writing! You were always quite good at that.

Ooooh what did you specialize in in theater? I got a BFA in stage management before I started writing... the hours at the Alley suuuuucked o.O;