What's up

Started by Death Eater, April 19, 2009, 06:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Eater

Hey guys,

I took a 3 year hiatus from promisance and now I'm starting to get back into it. I made an account and I've been looking through the forums - good to see a lot of familiar faces kickin around...anyone remember me?
user posted image

Shadow

I vaguely remember the name... Welcome back!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Hey there Death Eater, how's it hanging?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Friggin eh! you were one of my fav's!

msg me ingame!

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gorak

yo, what's up?

Roadkillj
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

cloud

Now Dead-Eye just needs to come back.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Firetooth

Don't know you, but welcome back anyway :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death Eater

ah, good to see u guys...volkov, PA, Perseus - its been awhile...good to see shadow and roadkillj still kicking around too

i'm guessing the game has changed a fair bit since I've left...looks like theres a lot less Marten's out there

anyone mind briefly filling me in on the major changes over the last 3-4 years? thanks
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

Well, I dunno if I can do it briefly. Marten's have definitely lost pre-eminence. Game code changes have made things a lot more balanced. Indies can now actually compete in the game environment, though leader players still have an advantage. The main indy race is Rat, the main leader races are Stoat, Marten, and Wolf. Stoat is for offensive missions, as their special spell allows you to get higher than a 100 ratio by converting workers to leaders. Marten and Wolf are cash and food generators respectively. Stoat can match them with a high ratio, but you have to burn a lot of turns to get that ratio. Stoat makes much more loyalty than Marten or Wolf though. Oh and Foxes can cloak their net. Can't remember what the other races can do at present, though I know Lizards are pretty good at defense.

All these changes have definitely led to a change in the game environment. Land locks and emps are much less common, and are hard to achieve without a team. There are also lots of active vets playing and working together in teams, as the races complement each other.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

hehe, you seem vaguely familiar. :D Welcome back.

windhound

Biggest change is prolly the race chart, as Volky mentioned

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/reg/rwl.php?action=guide2&section=Races%20Guide

...and the slightly-more-usable game guide ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Death Eater

user posted image

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't