It's too quiet in here.

Started by Gorak, October 25, 2018, 12:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

There's like 10 people playing, but not a peep?
come on guy's, how's everyone doing this round?
make some noise in here to let peeps know the server isn't dead yet.
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gier

Sevz is still licking his wounds after I made him revolt to rat, not much else is happening.

Wolf Snare

Lol

Hey Gorak, glad to see you playing. I'm doing alright this round, trying to get the hang of the new dynamic market. It's kind of nice to see the market semi active, even if there is only ten people playing. How are you making out so far?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gorak

Still flailing around trying to remember how I used to play solo rat.
turn runs have been semi disasterous with lots of 3%'in myself, but still hanging with top 3-4 in rankings.

Gorak

Still too quiet in here. It's like no one wants break the silence.
Don't be afraid to talk about the game you're playing peoples. As for me, I'm basically fighting everybody while playing a race and strat I've never used before. It's going about as well as it sounds it would. So far, Gier and Disl have taken the most offence to me, which is understandable as they were my personal punching bags for my earlier runs (only because they sounded whiny in their forum posts I read) but seems I've started to piss off others now as well. But hey, what's a little conflict and controversy in Reg without me? Gotta liven this place up again somehow

Shadow

I'm trying but nobody seems mad that the land farm is taking a beating.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

Since it's crickets in here, figured I'd post a set update.
I managed to piss off Shadow, whom promised me "piratey things" ... which frankly sounds dirty.
Snare and Sevz seem to have tucked tail and run. Their pet Pearls deleted.
Just couldn't hang in there when the going got tough, lol. (I admit, it's probably just real life getting in the way)
Though as amusing as it is, it does mean Disl and whats-his-name can now focus solely on me. And as I am constantly coming up with new ways to live up to my empires name, that leaves them to run away with the set. Unless Shadow keeps peace with them and is allowed to keep sneaking ever higher in net. They do seem pretty buddy-buddy.
As for me, I'll keep flailing angerly at the top of the scoreboard to try and convince myself I can still be relevant.
I'll continue to take you all on all by me-lonesome
Even if it means piratey things from Shadow

This msg brought to you by a very incompetent Martin

Gier

Quote from: Gorak on December 09, 2018, 05:02:54 AM
whats-his-name
I'd like a little more respect. Since we got Sevz to chicken out we are now officially the best players in this game. We are the ultimate redwallians. The best of the best and in a realm of our own!

Wolf Snare

Sevz is having an irl thing and I got busy but I popped on to see you guys had all but completely let your guard down and clammed up. If t weren't for your little helper program alerting you when your networth changes, I would have taken all that money instead of poisoning it whilst you scramble to...wait, do you know how to counter online leader battles yet? Must have been texting Ryu quick for further instruction?  :D

In all seriousness though it's been fun so far and I'm back for the endgame, will try to get sevz back but very doubtful as of right now given certain things and such not my place to speak on. Here's to a bloody end of set!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gier

I am a new player here and Disl explained me the ins and outs of the mage strategy over here. I can only say claiming that I can't think for my own is very arrogant from your part (especially since we owned you 2 vs 4). This game isn't overcomplicated once you know the rules to play it. I'm not saying I'm some genius but I'd say my math and logical reasoning are more than ok :).

Gorak

You make it sound as though some great achievement. We haven't coordinated a single run. Hell, we rarely even communicate.
combined with the fact I haven't played in about a decade and am playing a race and strat I've never tried before (and frankly have no idea what the hell I'm doing).
Add to that Shadow has done far more damage then either of you two. (I'll admit I deserved it from Shadow, but regret nothing, would do again)
No sense blowing smoke up your own butt at this point.
especially when Shadow is kicking both your butt's at this point without much effort

Shadow

All i have is a big pile of undefended food, that won't last haha
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gier

Quote from: Gorak on December 14, 2018, 09:41:01 AM
You make it sound as though some great achievement.
Wait, where did I do that? I simply stated we owned you 2 vs 4. You even have the self proclaimed greatest player of all time in your ranks!
Quote from: Gorak on December 14, 2018, 09:41:01 AMWe haven't coordinated a single run. Hell, we rarely even communicate.
Correction: you haven't coordinated and you rarely communciated with them ;-).
Quote from: Gorak on December 14, 2018, 09:41:01 AMcombined with the fact I haven't played in about a decade and am playing a race and strat I've never tried before (and frankly have no idea what the hell I'm doing).
I haven't played prom for a decade either. Heck, I have never even played on this server until this fall.
Quote from: Gorak on December 14, 2018, 09:41:01 AMAdd to that Shadow has done far more damage then either of you two. (I'll admit I deserved it from Shadow, but regret nothing, would do again)
You're thinking taking somebody's land is doing damage, that's so 2005. You haven't been using the market a lot I guess ;-).

Gorak

Quote from: Shadow on December 14, 2018, 10:23:27 AM
All i have is a big pile of undefended food, that won't last haha

You just need to cloak more on Krowdon.

As for Geir, your first mistake was ever taking Sevz seriously.
As far as damage, you really missed what was going on entirely.
And no, I don't use the market. Prices are poo and I'm not giving my hard earned cash to one of you lot

Gier

This is too funny. Is there anyone that has been mocking him and laughing with him more than I have?
I'd say market prices have been rather fluctuating. You just have to buy in bulk. Ask snare everything about it ;).