Messaging Bot?

Started by Disl, April 13, 2019, 06:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disl

I am empire Supernormal Stimulus Dissonance (#4). I recieved a message from #6. And my empire messaged back 1 second later. Suffice to say I cannot type that fast, so it definitely is a bot. And not my bot either!

Unsure if it is an issue on redwallwarlords's end or my account being jeopardized. Also unsure how to approach resolving this.

windhound

Hah.  Apologies.
You signed up before I made the landfarm, and I was feeling lazy when I coded the landfarm's auto-respond so it's hard coded to #4

Will fix shortly. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Disl

All good. Thought I got pwned for reals lol
Thanks for the quick response

Krowdon

Quote from: Disl on April 13, 2019, 06:34:14 AM
I am empire Supernormal Stimulus Dissonance (#4). I recieved a message from #6. And my empire messaged back 1 second later. Suffice to say I cannot type that fast, so it definitely is a bot. And not my bot either!

Unsure if it is an issue on redwallwarlords's end or my account being jeopardized. Also unsure how to approach resolving this.

I'm dying to know what the automatic message you sent back to them was.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gier

windhound

...the standard LandFarm responses
Honestly that's pretty great
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works