A breath of fresh air~

Started by JesterAverageJoe, July 31, 2020, 10:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesterAverageJoe

So here I am; long time lurker, first time poster. Hope I'm not too terribly late to the party, as I evidently didn't give this site enough credit upon first discovering. The community seems a stand-up group o' people & I hope to share some dialogue herein as well as in-game soon.
Quite.

windhound

Hah, welcome. 

You are, in fact, late to the party.   
RWL turns 18 this year and is just kinda limping along, a handful still wander by occasionally.   
At it's peak we had somewhere around 200 active players iirc, this month's round ended with three. 

You're more than welcome to sign up for a round, we're currently doing monthly resets and I just did July's.  Feel free to poke the handful of other players.   
If you need any technical assistance send me a forum message, I haven't been good about checking my in-games.   
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

GoldenEyes88

I'm new toooo! How does this work?

JesterAverageJoe

Game's really rather simple; if you've already made your Warlord, consider clicking the "Help" tab & that'll take you to a page that includes a quick, basic tutorial, wherein a straight forward "First 200 turns" should get you on the right track. From there, peruse the Strategy section for some great pointers &/or PM most of us in-game or in the forums (like for windy :) ) for any helpful suggestions if you get stuck~
Quite.