Clans Guide

Started by The Lady Shael, October 13, 2003, 07:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uiblis

A while now; can't remember for certain. Less than a year, I'd say.

Holby took over the game, and nobody could touch him; reg got kinda pointless, so it was reset.
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

The Lady Shael

This topic has kind of outlived its usefulness....we don't even know which era of Reg we're on now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow Assassin

Quote from: The Lady Shael on October 10, 2011, 09:07:00 AM
we don't even know which era of Reg we're on now.
What?? Howed that happen?

Shadow

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on October 10, 2011, 06:30:37 PM
Quote from: The Lady Shael on October 10, 2011, 09:07:00 AM
we don't even know which era of Reg we're on now.
What?? Howed that happen?

Ahem. What?? How'd that happen?

How'd is short for "how did." When in doubt, pause to think about what you're trying to say.

Anyway. We have reset  reg several times recently for updates, so the time between updates are not really eras in the traditional sense. I would say that the last era was when we took over with Ereptor, and the current era started then, regardless of resets since then. I like to define eras by events rather than resets anyway.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Yeah....when it comes to Reg people seem to have different opinions (and memories) of when eras began and ended. Turbo is easy because we record all the immortalizations, but we've usually don't record anything about Reg, we only have what people discuss on the forums.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAnyway. We have reset  reg several times recently for updates, so the time between updates are not really eras in the traditional sense. I would say that the last era was when we took over with Ereptor, and the current era started then, regardless of resets since then. I like to define eras by events rather than resets anyway.

I think we've had another era since that Ereptor takeover. The takeover with Holby pretty much ended the last era. I think League, Blackfly, Fair Maiden, SS, and Imperial should be added to the list. Whatever era those were in. I think Blackfly was post-Ereptor, then we had a reset, and Blackfly continued. Blackfly was later dissolved, and Fair Maiden/SS took over the server, ending the last era. League would have been prior to the TBV/Ereptor takeover. In fact, they may have been the first big seventh era clan.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES