Reg changes

Started by windhound, April 30, 2021, 08:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Hey all, meant to post this a few days ago. 

Thoughts on the new attack limit system?   
I've provisionally raised the limit to 36 as it was def a little.. limiting.  But not having to work around everyone being maxed was a nice change, imo.   

And thoughts on kills being enabled? 

I'm not attached to any of these features, if yall think they're terrible let me know and we'll do something else. 
Or any additional features you'd like to see. 
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

JesterAverageJoe

I was definitely feeling that limiter early on, but perhaps that increase should be good for balance, land distribution was in a curious phase of homeostasis for a bit there~
Quite.

Gier

The hit limit definitely helped the leader players in the last 2 weeks. With scraping land impossible, you can just sit back and spend loyalty. Hopefully 36 balances things out more.

I'm not really a big fan of the kills. It seems you need 2 - 3 warlords to do a kill. 2 - 3 warlords teaming up already have a huge advantage in this fairly passive netting game. Killing someone's hard work helps them even more.

Ryu

Single line killing (like GS or FA) with no Standard Attacks makes killing far too effortless. With Heal Mission also makes it easier.  I would recommend the city check defense and last 200 acres must be Standard Attacks.

Hated the 21 hit limit personally. Thankfully war slot allowed unlimited hits.

windhound

I mean, you're the one who broke Standards Under 500  :P     
Can put it back, with the provision that if it's abused I'll just revoke it mid-round.   
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't