two five oh, two nine seven.

Started by Retto, January 19, 2003, 07:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Well, this new top ten is rather pretty...all blue at the top, with white, and a bit of red...patriotic, no? I think it is.

Alliance has just reorganized a substantial amount of land. Discuss.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Menatus

All I can say: WOW. Oh yeah. Why?

Wait, did you just ORDER us to discuss? Well now I just don't want to :P Wow, 400,000+ acres...Orcrist has almost as little as ME now!

I see you massed rats...can't begin to think about how many you had.

Vengerak

Why? What sort of question is that? Because that's what the purpose of this game is. This is, you might say, Retto's greatest stunt to date.

Menatus

Oh I know. But Orcrist got pretty ravaged. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, just if something provoked Retto to do it.

Retto

The undeniable thrill of conquering? Being #1? Ousting the person formerly in #1? Making things interesting? All are very, very fun things to do...
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Menatus

And they sure are getting pretty interesting! Perhaps war will brew.

~>John<~

"Re-orgainizing?" Riiiiiiight. I would e mad, but i'm  already being ravaged by 931 and 832.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Meh. Change, though not always necisary, is inevitable. Retto's gonna be there for a while.  

~>John<~

ya. Well I'm already busy. Whyd u leave VU menatus?
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

Change is painful. Remember what happened to that Chinese guy? They didn't like him much
I will not deleted this

Menatus

~>John<~

I need rats. after being attacked 20 times. I only have 500,000 now. My economy also sucks, as anyones would after losing 11,000 acres. I NEED AID. If anyone an help please send rats or money

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

~>John<~

If anyone can help, but cant aid me, please attack 832 or 931 or both

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

There's an edit button to use <_<  There's no need for another post.

One day I had about 300,000 rats- that was a lot for me, and I could attack someone in the top 40 and break through with that. Those were the days :rolleyes:

:lol:
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

Retto, who are u at war with?

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome