two five oh, two nine seven.

Started by Retto, January 19, 2003, 07:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

*somehow lands on the eagle from LOTR* HA!
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Beatles

Mmmm, Orcrist is second place already again...

Holby

*Jonesy voice* Don't you start, don't you start! * Is pushed back down in his chair by Mainwaring*

(Anyone else want to see if there's lotr eagles out the window? *Eager face*)

*Attempts to stand up again at reading John's post below* Do- *Is cut off again.*
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Fenix

I'm proud to say i can break retto, with stoats.
I'm more thrilled to say that I'm his friend and ally.

Menatus

Quite thrilling, that. I don't think anyone in Alliance particularly likes me.

Vengerak

Not anymore he isn't.

Fool that he is, he has chosen me, the one who took the LEAST amount of land, to strike at, thus simply solidifying Retto's position & sealing his own fate.

Numpty actually would've found Retto far easier to break, too.  :P  

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Vengerak

He's overtaken me twice, now. Each time I have knocked him back down. Here is an example of one of my attacks upon him.

Your army breaks through Blueeyes's defenses and captures 6944 acres of land! In the effort, you lost:
78,336 Rats
In their defense, Blueeyes lost:
1,090,572 Rats

Nearly every attack I made results in something like that. Sometimes I get twice that amount of land. He shall fall, though he will no doubt leave me in a bad way. But I can recover. ''The boot's on the other foot.''.

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Vengerak

Heh. Its just bravado, really. I fear for my security.

However, I recieved very little aid from Retto. No rats, certainly. I've got here off my own back, thankyouverymuch.

Menatus

You're very welcome, I'm sure. To get where I am, I got aid fromm...well I got a little from Shael, but I was already in the top 10. I don't remember who helped me ^^;;; it was all food anyway.

Vengerak

Hrm. Upon reflection, this could be a very long, very difficult struggle. darn. Still killing well over a million rats a turn, but....eh.

Shael & a few people have bailed me out of financial ruin a few times. But militarily...I'm fine.

~>John<~

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome