two five oh, two nine seven.

Started by Retto, January 19, 2003, 07:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

True. However, you've got to take into account, that even when he had roughly 335 thousand acres of land, Orcrist's economy was failing. Imagine what the loss of 250,000-odd acres will have done.

From what I have been able to gather, his infrastructure is shattered.  

Menatus

250,297 actually. Yeah, he was losing 6,000,000 per turn, but now he's probably losing at least 20,000,000,000.

calria

Menatus

ENOUGH WITH YOUR POST WARRING! Calria's was 2 words, Cheesy's was 1 and 1/2. And it didn't even have anything to do with the convo! *smack*

calria

actually, it did. only, not right then. a few pages before there was something about massive rat attacks. and it is my beleif that rats are evil and a cheap shot. *shrug* that's, I suppose, why I've always been rather sussetible to them, despite the fact that I can't spell...

General Austin

It looks like John and Cheesy are pulling a Beatles. *sigh* Why can't anybody be content with their number these days?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Vengerak

Wickedclaw

What I find so funny is that John keeps bringing up how Orcrist can take Raine, nothing against any of them. But in fact, like everyone has obviously stated, Raine and Orcrist can take eachother, just with other animals. So it would really end up who go the most attacks in to destroy the other quicker, though I hope it doesnt come to that. The real reason of my post though is about john and how it doesnt matter who can beat who, more or less, it matters on who would ever strike first, or if it ever comes to that. Oh, and john, you and I both would be destroyed easily by either of them. But Raine is the only person who has succesfully gotten through on me lately, being with his rats. Ragefur has attacked me a few times, though nothing got through....yet.

~Wickedclaw the wicked..........claw~

~>John<~

o not without losing 3% he couldn't....I fell 50 ranks. I hate VIOLENT SHEEP!!!
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Fenix

Shmeh, Orcrist could have broken anyone in the game, sinceh e broke me with stoats, he could've broken retto EASILY, and kilks and raine just fine.

Well, good bye...Orcrist.

Vengerak

It would appear that Commander Raine Valthurak is the victor.

There's more to winning a war than the one-on-one, y'know. ^_^