TR Shadow freaked out!!!

Started by TR Shadow, January 19, 2003, 07:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

Ok, I am really freaked out with another warlord and I need help 'cause I'm not sure what to do.  I was doing my random attacks 'cause I needede land and i attacked this one guy and he messaged me back and said:

i do not wish to be enemys i wish to be friends.

Well, then i sent him one and told him that id be his friend.  Well, he kept messageing me back with really weird stuff once i told him i was a girl.  He sent me aid and told me weird stuff that no one but Colin (dont ask) has ever said to me before:

"what is your email so i can keep in touch.
mine is (Edited out =P)"

"do you know that you are very funny and should be a comedian. Australia is great you should se if you come over for a holiday. if you come over stay in sydney by the Sydey Harbour Bridge its great."

"i realy like video games and pokemon is okay. I REALY LOVE YOU!!!"

"my name is Sam. i need to know your knickname, phone number and last name so i can put you in my internet address book."

"you still there.
I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!"

"please answer this mail. I LOVE YOU!!"

Ok, by this time, I thought that this guy was really weird, but is e-mails were scaryer.

"Can you send mme a picture of you so I can put it by my bed."

And he sent me this really strange e-card with kowalas hugging and stuff.  It said something like:

I Absolutly love you!

I really love you!  I love you soo much!

love you,
(blocking out name...)

I really don't know what to do and I'm scared.  Anyone have advise?

Btw, you can PM me to get the warlord # if you want.

Menatus

O_O;;;;; whoa. Ban him from your e-mail and tell an admin so they can disable him.

That is just wrong.

Holby

PM an Admin- that's quicker than waiting for them to turn up.  
I will not deleted this

Vengerak

Step 1: Don't give him those details, particularly the phone number, last name etc. Not giving him your picture would also be a good idea.

He's either a twisted little sod trying to make you think you're being stalked, or some sort of pitiful, warped little net stalker, who, though in need of help, should be kept far, far away from.

TR Shadow

Dont worry, I only gave him my first name and e-mail.  Would the admins disable him for that?

Holby

Well, how would they know they can trust you? Can they look at your in-Game messages?
Apart from that, as mentioned block his E-mails.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Considering the things he sent you, they should. Just don't give anything away, don't reply to him at all.

RazorClaw

Call the F.B.I. and ask for his address. Once he gives it to you, have him arrested. Or even better, E-mail him a picture of elephant dung and say "screw you, you psychotic idiot!!!". He might be some kind of 30 year old who stalks people, so be careful.

RazorClaw

Also, what's his in-game #??? I have the resources to kill him. i.e. I can hire other warlords to kick his little butt!!!!!  

Holby

:rolleyes: Read the topic, you'll find out how to get it.
I will not deleted this

The Beatles

I think you should contact, maybe, police, showing them the game messages in setting, so they'll believe you. Simultaneously, contact Stormy.
If you aren't making this whole thing up just for the attention....

Stormclaw

It's been taken care of. Everybody calm down.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.