Bounty

Started by RazorClaw, January 19, 2003, 08:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Here's a great bounty for 200,000,000 on 535 wolfs. Bad spelling and due to some oddness, and a slight mix of lint in the brain, I'm posting this bounty. Small bounty, yet for many of you an easy kill.

Holby

That's your ONLY reason!? Remember you can only give away a third or a fifth (something along those lines) of what you own.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

For sure it's at least 1/2.

RazorClaw

Read "TR Shadow freaked out" to find out the details of this bounty.

Holby

*sigh* I didn't know you meant that. Anyway, have you been given permission by TR Shadow to carry out such a bounty, by posting the name and number?
I would expect so, just checking...
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

I'm rather afraid myself as my mom has been warning me about these kind of guys. I'm not sure that I really want to post a bounty on him, though. I just restarted so my rank is about 100 below his. He sounds like the kind of guy who has been "Jammin' with the kokane".....

Ereptor

kokane.....heh
do the forums have a rule against the writing of drugs.  

btw Aurelia Corps picture back in the day always looked like he was smoking a J.  heh heh at least thats what i thought it was.  i could be mistaken  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

"In the olden days."
She said it was someone called "Rimmer," or something like that.
I saw the enlarged version of it- I'm fairly sure you're right.
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

is this a death bounty or a certain rank bounty
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ereptor

actually now i remember seeing an enlarged version of it also.  he was smoken a cigar if my memory serves me right.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

*Nods head* That was it- unless it was just a trick to make us think so... :huh:  
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Stormclaw has it under control, so it's fine. Topic closed. Also, Klamath's looked more like someone shooting a spitball out of a straw to me.

Holby

Nah, I reckon there was smoke on the picture.
And a round looking thing behind the person sitting at the desk...
I will not deleted this

Fenix

Someone wanna put a bounty on wickedclaw so i'd have an excuse to mop the floor with him?

Menatus

I want some land :P Wickedclaw is so landfat...*poke*