Active threads for active clans or clubs

Started by Tenchi Masaki, January 19, 2003, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenchi Masaki

Read this first!!!

I think that if there was an active thread for the clans here, that every one can see in there one clan, then this will happen...

-newbs that just join and are looking for protection with the help of a clan, can find one easily just by looking at the active list.

-clans can talk with other clans, about war, peace, or to become allies. with the say of all the members in each of the clans.

-people that have been here long and need a clan to join up with, can pick and choose with the clans in an active forum.

-for clan members to talk if their message credits are used up

-for clan members to talk with the other clan members, to share info and to help eachother with problmes related to the game, and maybe other games as well

-to have games like an Rpg , where members actualy participate in their own story (like FF, or Zelda, or phantasy star , or metroid , and grandtheft auto)

those are all that i could think up . but heres a site that has many threads and they have a clubs and clan thread and a clubs and clans war thread also if you'r interested in the Rp-ing then I'll give you the other site as well.

this site brings you up to the forums menu at gamewinners.com http://www.gameadvice.com/forums/

from there click on the "real life" topic in  bold blue letters.

you'll be taken to another menue.

go down the list untill you see "clubs and clans" topic in  bold blue letters.

click on it.

then you'll see a whole list of clans and clubs, they talk about every thing. I'm part of the Diablo's in gw's.

chose a clan and see what they talk about.

ok that example is done with now for the battles, the battles here are done in an Rpgish type way , its cool. B)

go back to the page where you clicked on "clubs and clans" now this time click on "clubs and clans wars". now you will see a lot of threads with clubs at war with one another, people battling. its all done in Rp. go ahead and click on one of the battles. and read it.

ok time for rpg. the rpg is know as a roll playing game. every one takes turns telling what their character is doing in a world that is made up by the creator of the story. or they can be the character from a story or video game or anything. ok, go here.

http://www.gameadvice.com/forums/forumdisp...?s=&forumid=238

this will take you to a thread that only has rp's in it. there are other places to that make their own Rp's but this thread is dedicated in only having rp's.
chose one and read.

:ph34r:  
Tenchi Masaki , leader of Warriors of the Forgotten Realm
also known as Star Fox : mercenary division (#493)

Member of CAFIPUBEC at the forums! Sigmaker

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

Ereptor

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

this topic is going to be hot.  i can tell.  wink wink
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

Well, you can discuss clan related stuff on the clan board, and talk to other members of your clan on private boards made for each 3+ clan.
From what I gather we already have what you suggest?

Anyhoo, what you wrote just completely confused me, Tenchi, could you PE in simpler words. Some poeple can't translate things even one by one. :huh:
Because of this, my message may not make a lot of sense.

*Agrees with ereptor, and the double wink*
I will not deleted this

Tenchi Masaki

well yes there is a thread for the clans, but all thats in there is just people selling out their clan.

I just gave an example of what is at gamewinners. its just like this site, however its more ...controlled.

but what about the rping? is it a good idea to bring here. I thought that it would help out by getting more people on the forums..

also if i miss-spell any thing or forget to space, i broke my wrist, and its difficult to type. sorry.
Tenchi Masaki , leader of Warriors of the Forgotten Realm
also known as Star Fox : mercenary division (#493)

Member of CAFIPUBEC at the forums! Sigmaker

"a wise man once said that one should not eat raisins but , should in fact smoke them."

"If you can't Surprize them with Knowlege, then you can bafle them with bull ****"

Holby

Well, it doesn't JUST have to be about advertising- and each prominent clan has their own board.
There's also an RPing area, here. WHich USED to consist only of cheese.
I will not deleted this

Abby The Rat

So what about a forums for all the clans members and you could see which clan he belong to.

We could do that on here with groups and so but it be very hard to keep up to date with the members and clans coming and going.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Shytalon

Pshaw... Everyone knows there's only one good Diablo clan... SD.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)