Am I an Oldbie?

Started by RazorClaw, May 13, 2003, 09:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I'm not going to vote. So VOTE! (Or I'll beat you with the flat of my sabre)

Ruatine

You're not an oldbie, RazorClaw. I'd say your a middlebie like most of us on this forum are.  

*whispers* I picked the last option.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

RazorClaw

But-but, how can I be a middlebie? I've been here longer than ANY of the middlebies!!!! P.S. Beats Teufel with sabre flat

Brock

I picked the last one too.  
*Runs before Razorclaw hurts me*
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Ruatine

OUCH!! That hurt! I say that you're a middlebie, because sometimes (not very often) you do things that are... newbieish.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Holby

Quote from: TeufelOUCH!! That hurt! I say that you're a middlebie, because sometimes (not very often) you do things that are... newbieish.
Yiss, but Razorclaw has been here for a while. *Nods* Still, it's not a time thing.
Possibly
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

*Shoots Brock in his posterior with a diamond-tipped arrow* Thank you, O Great Maker of Chuckles, The Holbs One!

Holby

QuoteGreat Maker of Chuckles, The Holbs One!

Going in my sig :D

This post must be more than one line, so this sentence makes it two.

I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

That's two I've got you now, that last one and "Top Lister".  ::agrees::  Happy Birthday ::hats::  Okay, the party wasn't required......

Brock

Quote from: RazorClaw*Shoots Brock in his posterior with a diamond-tipped arrow*
Geez!  You're mean to me! ::help!::  I think you're a middlebie.  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Ashyra Nightwing

You've been here too long to be a newb, so I'd say you're a middlebie.

:eats: yum.

Beem

I say you are an inbetweenie, not middlebie as that is just weird to say.    

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Badrang the Tyrant

I picked the last option! :snicker:

*comes behind Razorclaw and steals sabre and bow and arrers*  *beats Razorclaw with sabre* hahaha, don't pick on those smaller than you Razor! :lol:  

RazorClaw

*Pulls out BLUNT throwing knives and throws all five of theminto Badrang's back, two clanging off of one of the others*

Anyway, it's just disappointing. The fact that TR is an oldbie, when I'm in the ranks of lesser mortals....            *is crestfallen*

Dead Eye

That is why you aren't an oldbie. They don't have fun like that anymore. Well, besides Holby! And what does it mean to say I am a lesser mortal. I am a middlebe, yet I have more posts than most oldbies!

*takes out hammer and hits them all over the head!*
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov